How lawyer general notice(show cause) without stamp&sign

This query is : Resolved 

10 July 2018

Hi all,
i have received notice by post
I have received a General Notice(Show cause) with 2 documents. there is an issue with land selling.
My other party quoted that we are ready settle sum of the amount which we they ready to pay.
In the document General General Notice(Show cause) in the court of the senior judge at Warangal. You are hearby required to appear in the court in person or by an advocate duly authorized on the 09/18 at 12:30 to forenoon to show cause against the application falling which the application will be heard and determined exparte.

Now i wonder how a court judge will issue (Show cause) notice without court stamp or Sign.
It seems my other party making me fool? or threatening me?.

Please give valuable your advice on this.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
11 July 2018

Contact the record keeper (ahelmad) or Court Reader/Master personally and find out the factual position.
What is the opinion and advise of your lawyer, if you are a party?

gopal (Querist)
11 July 2018

Thank you for the replay. It's not party. Other person who claimed my land is sold to him. He created forged documents.they said 5 lacks given 2 lack is pending. Asking me to come for final settlement.
How a lawyer send showcause notice without court stamp or sign.?

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert)
11 July 2018

Court notice or summon of the court is generally bears the stamp of the court as well the signature of the reader of the court not that of the judge.
If the notice received by you has no stamp or signature, you should still check with the concerned court in person, no need to engage any advocate of this purpose, if there is case pending in the court, you can engage advocate anytime.
You can even check at the website of the district court about the status of the case by mentioning the names of the judge and parties, if the website shows the status of the case as pending and fixed for next date of hearing, it will prove your doubts about the actual case is pending or not in the court.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)
12 July 2018


Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)
12 July 2018

Agree with Vijay Raj Mahajan

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)
13 July 2018

Agree with Vijay Raj Mahajan

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu