Employer decrease the salary and demand recovery

Employer decrease the salary and demand recovery Respected Experts, My institution is well known education Private institution, before four years the institution have promoted me (i was applied for that post) , now after four years they said we gave you extra salary (the salary was not that post now the institution realized this fact ) , It was the mistake of Institution& accepted the mistake , and now they demand me the recovery of that salary, and informed me they going to decrease the salary. They pressurized me . please suggest , now what can I do ? (I have loss 10 to 12000 per month, what is my mistake in this procedure, why I accepts all this things, all the mistake done from HR department ) experts please reply

Insufficient facts.to offer any advise

"(the salary was not that post now the institution realized this fact ) , It was the mistake of Institution& accepted the mistake "

In that case you do not seem to have a strong case.

You are required to return the amount if it was unearned.

repeated

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Employer-decrease-the-salary-and-demand-recovery--710796.asp

×