Change initial in birth certificate

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
12 January 2019

Dear Sir,

My daughter is 3 years old. Earlier i have given my initial only for her, now i would like to add my wife name as well in the initial. what is the procedure to add my wife name also? Kindly help me please.

Thanks in advance

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
12 January 2019

Why anonymous? Do it at the time of joining at school.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
13 January 2019

query is not on law rather on procedure. Contact concerned municipality.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert)
Click to Talk
13 January 2019

If you have registered your daughter's name with the given spelling, it may not be possible to change the name once again at your fancies and whims.
Until and unless it was a mistake of the office, the change in the spelling of the name already registered may not be entertained by the authorities concerned.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
14 January 2019

Your daughter is yet to join school, you may put her name of your choice.
Anonymous author should not expect any valuable obligation of experts as per rule of this platform.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu