accedental(moar vhical case)

one of my friend's father dad in accedental case. my friend had a decree from highcourt and maybe from supremecourt and in his state/district the appelant/other party have use some political power for no advocate attened my friend for excuting decree. so what could do my friend for excuting decree. may he/she transfar the case to another district because there is no advocate take the case of my friend.

on 22 August 2008
Published in Others
Source : friend, email



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x