(Wanted Junior Advocate)
Chennai, Posted on 13 January 2014 Skills & Experience : Reqd. BL/LLB
The advocated/ candidate is required to interact with the Senior counsels of the firm (Delhi/ Bangalore) and file documents, get information and attend to Court maters (DRTs/ DRATs/ High Court) etc as and when needed
1. Law Degree from a recognized university.
2. Good understanding of Law with high technical proficiency in basic legal principles (e.g. contracts, torts, etc).
3. Master's degree in law / Specialization/ experience in International business laws, Arbitration laws and IPR will be an advantage.
4. Demonstrate ability to research on laws and regulations and utilize online research tools (e.g. Westlaw, Lexis-Nexis, Google Scholar etc)
5. Excellent drafting, interpersonal skills, numerical & analytical skills. Litigation experience will be an added advantage.
6. Ability to identify customer specific requirements and prepare solutions.
7. Superior communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
8. Superior writing skills; the ability to write white papers on topical subjects for publications.
9. Superior organizational and interpersonal skills.
10. Good computer knowledge mainly on MS Office Applications
11. Multi-linguistic proficiency (both written & spoken) will be an added advantage.
12. Ability to sit a computer terminal for long periods of time.
(Sr. Manager/ AVP Legal)
Chennai, Posted on 16 December 2011 Skills & Experience : Reqd. BL/LLB
a) 650 employees in India
b) Uniquely positioned Financial services integrator
c) Rs 100 cr in turnover
d) They are growing at breakneck pace, having been invested in by a leading Venture Capitalist firm
e) Established in 2005 by industry veterans having decades of experience in ATM & Points of Sale (POS), mobile payments, industry
f) They are currently looking at Organic growth
1. Very strong Legal background especially in preparing / vetting contracts at Pan-India level, Covering agreements for Fund Raising, M& A, Rentals, ATM purchases, services, customer Must be able to handle Secretarial Compliances as well (as per statutory reqs Controlling the panel of advocates engaged across the country in addressing the legal cases, legal notices issued by various Statutory Authorities, third parties, etc.
2. Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
3. Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
4. Ensuring that the legal documents and other contractual documents are effectively drafted, reviewed, interpreted, and vetted.
5. Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the executive management’s attention.
6. Completing the Lease agreement execution and registration through the panel of advocates engaged across the country.
7. Framing the Legal process and ensuring the adherence of the same by the relevant departments and the legal counsels.
8. Conceptualizing, designing and completing the Legal process automation.
9. Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff
10. Conducting frequent Induction Programs to the new employees on the Legal Procedures practiced in the company and the expectation from the employees on the compliance front.
11. Handle team of 4
12. Work closely with 3rd partly lawyers / solicitors Pan-India
13. Education : LLB
14. Reports into CFO
15. Location : Chennai
Chennai, Posted on 10 March 2011 Skills & Experience : Reqd. BL/LLB
15+ years of experience out of which it is desirable that the last 3 to 4 yrs should have been ideally in the in the Engg industry / sector in Corporate role.
• Excellent legal and Compliance domain knowledge is a must