Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abdul aziz (student)     24 May 2012

Wrong spelling of father's name in ssc certificate regarding

respected sir,

i have compeleted my  scc in march 2008  , in my certificate my father's name was wrongly spelled instead of MOHAMMED ABDUL RAFEEQ SAHEB 

It was mentioned as MOHAMMED ABDUL RAFEEZ SAHEB

i am from  hyderabad andhra pradesh . please let me know the procedurer to correct my fathers name in my scc certificate. please reply as soon as possible 

Thanking you

aziz

Learning

4 Replies

Deep Narayan (learning)     24 May 2012

Is the mistake done in certificate only? not in result? or both?

first of all go to scholl and ask the cleak or concerned person that how can u change it.

he will tell u all the necessary steps.

u can do to things 1st u can go for an affidavit that the name of ur father is this and after that gave a classied of this in the local newspaper and then go to scholll with these documents and the cleark will forward these to ur board and all will be corrected.

Ajit Singh Cheema (practising Advocate)     24 May 2012

Better you contact the school Board concerned who has issued the certificate.  Generally they have prescribed forms for such small changes due to clerical mistakes.They may also prescribe the contents of the affidavit tobe tendered.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register