I am not able to agree with Mr Bharat. Do not attempt any notice through lawyer.
Do not complicate the issue much.
You have not stated entire facts. It appears that she was LIC agent and attached to your private bank branch and for existence in business from your branch she depended upon you. You also had the jurisdiction to ask LIC ot take action against her (atleast what appears from given facts.
Just beg for unconditional mercy
start searching for a good defence asstt to defence you in internal inquiry as provided in Standing order or other service conditions in the bank.
As per latest instructions :-
- There is no need for formal chargesheet for proceedings before POSH committee. Practically complaint itself is chargesheet.
- The committee is required to follow the normal procedure of disciplinary inquiry as far as practicable. Practically entire procedure is practicable.
- The committee is to be headed by a lady and 50% members have to be ladies and there is no stipulation that all members have to be senior to you in rank.
- The committee will also have a rep of some NGO working in women rights. Such NGO lady is well versed in relevant law on such matter and will have upper edge over the presiding officer (does not matter how senior she is) .
- The Committee is not bound and generally will not give any cognisance to any pardon or withdrawal of complaint by the lady.
There is enough evidence for making you jobless + in Jail + to pay huge compensation to her.
All circumstances are against you (atleast apparent from facts given by you)