Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wrong posh complain by an offrole lady against bm in bank

Page no : 2

KUMAR A YADAV (SERVICE)     29 October 2016

Dear all,after asking the evidence,it was found that the whatsapp text was manuplated and incomplete,between text was deleted ,there was quite time gap in reply also the audio recoded was incomplete,call duration was of 12 min and 15 min but recoding was of 8 min and 3 min only.in between it was blank also.I stick in my wordings,now dear experts plz guide n suggest.Mr kumar??? I m thankful to Mr.Vasudevan....

KUMAR A YADAV (SERVICE)     29 October 2016

Dear all,after asking the evidence,it was found that the whatsapp text was manuplated and incomplete,between text was deleted ,there was quite time gap in reply also the audio recoded was incomplete,call duration was of 12 min and 15 min but recoding was of 8 min and 3 min only.in between it was blank also.I stick in my wordings,now dear experts plz guide n suggest.Mr kumar??? I m thankful to Mr.Vasudevan....

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 October 2016

Whatsapp chat can be recovered andsent by email also.

Court can ask for Whatsapp chat andcall recordings from operator.

Engage a very able counsel.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 October 2016

better beg for mercy.

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     11 November 2016

Hi first of all private counsel will not be allowed to appear for and behalf of the respondent before the ICC, however either party will have option to got for appeal. Please understand, if there was no cordial relationship between you both, it was your mistake to accept her proposal to see you at your home. I dont doubt that your accepatnce was innocent, but no one will presume this to be innocent. what is that she or you wanted to talk at home, which can not be talkedupon at office. It is also very tough to prove that you invited her or she proposed you to meet at your place, however woman have your recording may be tampred or whatever. You have two option, if you are bale to prove conseus or make better use of section 11 of the POSH Act and close. further if at all this matter goes to court, court will presume prima-facie in favour of woman as per evidence act. exchange of notice are nothing but to aggravate the situation. better let the matter be decided by ICC, and try to persuade the woman, but if this go to outside agency matter might fall under Section 354 A of IPC. Not to discourage you, if you are sure go for it or latter after ICC favourable decision  file suit for defamation and damages.

One thing, we need to keep in mind women should be respected always. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 November 2016

Take help of a seasoned counsel and get out clean from the matter.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     14 November 2016

Agreeing with Mr Nagwan I would add that you are in such a trouble that more clerver you show more tentacles you attract.

Just beg for mercy.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 November 2016

From your posts it is guessed that you are trying your level best to transfer some onus on the girl.

However the committes shall examine from its prespective.

Therefore it shall be worth to keep a counsel to advise you.

If matter can be resolved by amicable settlement/withdrawl, it may be preferred.

Litigation canb be time consuming and penultimate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register