Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subodh (admin)     28 March 2013

Wrong details

Dear experts

CRPC 125 case is running filled by  my lovely wife and a 2 year old son from last 1 year

Interim maintainance order will pass on 6/04/2013

i got to know that my lovely wife filled a MPPSC exam form in Feb 2013. in which she stated her all qualification with roll no and marks obtained in UG and PG.

in personal detail she stated that she never married and have no children.

1- is it a offence...?

2-do i use this MPPSC application form in the next hearing...?

3-what point should i consider while producing the document in the family court.....

Regards

Subodh

Learning

12 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : subodh

Dear experts

CRPC 125 case is running filled by  my lovely wife and a 2 year old son from last 1 year

Interim maintainance order will pass on 6/04/2013

i got to know that my lovely wife filled a MPPSC exam form in Feb 2013. in which she stated her all qualification with roll no and marks obtained in UG and PG.

in personal detail she stated that she never married and have no children.

1- is it a offence...?

2-do i use this MPPSC application form in the next hearing...?

3-what point should i consider while producing the document in the family court.....

Regards

Subodh

No it  can not help in 125 crpc

cm jain sir (ccc)     28 March 2013

1)Submit a complaint to relalted office to file a fir against the lady.

2)follow it up with rti that why action is not taken.

3) write to local ps, dgp, sp, cid, vigilance.

4)with all this proof file a private complaint in court under crpc 420.

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     29 March 2013

where she filed about her detail ?

in court of law ?

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     29 March 2013

You may write to the organisation which conducts the exam about her false statement.

www.mehnat.in

subodh (admin)     29 March 2013

where she filed about her detail ?

in court of law ?

Dear experts

its a PRE EXAM CONDUCTED MY MP GOVT. FOR VARIOUS POST IN DEPARTMENT.

can you please suggest met where is have to make the complaint

do i also complaint in local police station or file a private complaint of 420

regards

Subodh

SRINIVASA PRASAD Warangal A.P (LEGAL PRACTIONER )     29 March 2013

DON'T COMPLAINT AND SPOIL LIFES AND HAVE NO WISHPER AT THIS INTERIM STAGE .  COLLECT ALL DETAILS TO BE UTILISED AT MAIN CASE IF NECESSARY.  ANY HOW IT WOULD NOT HELP IN DECIDING THE MAINTENANCE EXPECT TO SHOW HER FAULT.

IF SHE SUCEEDED IN GETTING JOB YOU WILL BE EXEMPTED FROM GIVING MAINENANCE AND SECONDLY AFTER SHE GOT EMPLOYMENT YOU MAY UTILISE TO AS SWORD TO SETTLE YOUR SCORES.

GOOD LUC.

1 Like

AV Bagur Advocate (Advocate )     29 March 2013

Dear Mr. Subodh,

On the basis of  information given by you above, my feeling is that you may not be able to deny the factum of marriage and/or paternity of the child.  Therefore your liaiblity under S. 125 CrPC is unassailable in the normal circumstances. Don't waste time and money on frivolous defenses. 

My advise to you would be not to file any compalint any where before any authoirty on any ground.  The correct thing to do would be to collect Certified Extracts from various sources on the points raised by you in regard to MPPSC as well as other such matters that may arise in furture.  Keep all these properly and securely, for use at  an opportune moment in due course of time.  Now is not your time to do any thing but to comply with provisions of S. 125 Cr PC.  

SRINIVASA PRASAD Warangal A.P (LEGAL PRACTIONER )     29 March 2013

DON'T COMPLAINT AND SPOIL LIFES AND HAVE NO WISHPER AT THIS INTERIM STAGE .  COLLECT ALL DETAILS TO BE UTILISED AT MAIN CASE IF NECESSARY.  ANY HOW IT WOULD NOT HELP IN DECIDING THE MAINTENANCE EXPECT TO SHOW HER FAULT.

IF SHE SUCEEDED IN GETTING JOB YOU WILL BE EXEMPTED FROM GIVING MAINENANCE AND SECONDLY AFTER SHE GOT EMPLOYMENT YOU MAY UTILISE IT AS SWORD TO SETTLE YOUR SCORES.

GOOD LUC.

subodh (admin)     29 March 2013

Thanks MR Shrinivas prasad

regards

Subodh

Gopal Arora (Engineer)     29 March 2013

@Shrinivas Prasad

Thank you. Husband should avoid revenge. He should wish that his wife gets a good job (even if by fraud) so that husband will not have to pay any maintenance. He should wish that wife finds a new partner and re-marries. In this way, husband will get freedom from any maintenance cases with clause of change of situation..

cm jain sir (ccc)     29 March 2013

1) Filing a criminal case of 420 against fraud woman will be good for settlement of cases.

2) When the fraud woman is harrassing you in false cases then why you should show mercy on her.

3) This is called misandry. Men rights are being killed by males only because of their misandry approach.

4) when women do a crime men tag them as Abla naari.

5)Misandrist say that all males are criminal.

5) She is openly lying everywhere and harrassing you and you have the proof for her fraud practices but you are not ready to file cases against the lady.

Dont consider it as a case against you. It is the case against men rights. Try to support the fight to kick all biased laws from this country which had ruined the married life of many families.

Harsh (Manager)     29 March 2013

If the lady has committed a fraud against an establishment or an office, how can the @author

file a 420? He can only report the incident correct? can he ensure the authorities of that office

press charges and not just take a minor disciplinary kind of actions?

please clarify.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register