Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen (Associate)     23 January 2013

Wrong affidavit used for admission in gnm nursing

Dear Sir,

On demand from in-law side girl's parent made her to take admission in GNM Nursing by submitting a false affidavit that she is still unmarried (In Haryana only unmarried/divorced girls do GNM nursing). After 2 years In-Law side through some third person filed a complaint that a married girl is doing GNM course in such institute, and she did not continue the course and did not gave next exams and never completed the degree. 

Now, the in-law side filed an FIR (with 420/468/470/471/120 B IPC) stating that girl used a false affidavit showing that she was unmarried (while she was married that time) and took admission in GNM course.

Kindly guide us what can we do in this situation (I am from girl side). 

She never completed the course, and never took any job in nursing or related field.

Please guide what should be our next step.

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     23 January 2013

1. Consult in Chamber with an advocate found via reference and discuss para 3.
2. In my opinion charges may not stand at the end yet she may be summoned to Court and have to take bail to appear.
3. May do plea bargaining citing 'pressure and coercion' as she took Oath to sign the Affidavit no wonder it was due to In Laws coaxing, pressure and coercion which all can be plead by citing that why should they then complain before authorities as doubt created in the case.

[However when so much has happened why not divorce now from your side via relative girl? You may choose not to reply to this, yet I was just curious to understand the brief and I know it is nobody's case, still if you may feel like answering then PM not in open forum?]

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register