LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anjali   27 December 2018

Wrong address in bail bond

I am a complainant in a criminal case. The FIR and chargesheet have been filed u/s 420 IPC. The accsued is out on bail. On inspection of judicial file, I saw that the address given by accused is wrong. One accsued has given fake addrress, other has given address of the house he sold 5 years back. Also, the surety has done same thing, he gave address of the house which was sold by him 4 years back. Can their bail be cancelled on such grounds, they are till jow appearing in COurt. But who knows thay might be conspiring to abscond, maybe waiting if the proceedings tilt against them. Please please help me. What option do I have, shall I approach the COurt. And one major problem, the police is totally colluded with the accused. they somehow tell them to appear in the court, even if no correct address is supplied.


 1 Replies

Pawan S (Advocate)     31 December 2018

You can notify the court  about the new address and ask them to issue summons in this new address also including all the existing address.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register