LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pandian s (ofice superintendant )     09 August 2020

Writing a wili

My sister has two daughters and one son .All the three are get married .The younger daughter has been given the govt job under compassionate ground arrived out from my sister's husband  demise.My sister has own a property of SIZE 20X60 sq.ft and concrete house building built on it. Now my sister  decided to write a will for the property in favour of his son .Can the will be registered and kindly guide to write the will as my sister's wish.

Thanking you                                                                                                                                           yours sincerely  

PANDIAN .S    

Learning

4 Replies

R.Ranganathan (Advocate)     09 August 2020

Your sister can write the Will in favour of her son if the property is her own self acquired property.

1 Like

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     09 August 2020

Yes. She can write a Will or Gift deed in favour of her son.  consult a Document Writer or a lawyer for drafting.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     21 August 2020

Yes,if house belongs to your sister then she has every right to transfer house through will,gift or sale as per her choice.

Henry Weston   06 March 2021

The will gives you peace of mind and your wishes will be respected. But letting it go is too easy, which may cause trouble for your loved ones after you leave. Source: coursework writing help online by UK Writing Experts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register