Writing a wili

ofice superintendant

My sister has two daughters and one son .All the three are get married .The younger daughter has been given the govt job under compassionate ground arrived out from my sister's husband  demise.My sister has own a property of SIZE 20X60 sq.ft and concrete house building built on it. Now my sister  decided to write a will for the property in favour of his son .Can the will be registered and kindly guide to write the will as my sister's wish.

Thanking you                                                                                                                                           yours sincerely  

                                                                                                                                                           PANDIAN .S    


Your sister can write the Will in favour of her son if the property is her own self acquired property.

Total likes : 1 times



Yes. She can write a Will or Gift deed in favour of her son.  consult a Document Writer or a lawyer for drafting.


Yes,if house belongs to your sister then she has every right to transfer house through will,gift or sale as per her choice.


I would say that your stories are too true and having a lot of understanding between things which are going on right now in the world but you need to be updated with help of  dissertation services where everyday professionals are posting new articles about things that needs to be understood.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x