Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

UJAS DHARAMSHI (Corporate Lawyer)     30 June 2008

Writing a book on labour law?

This is for the benefit of the society

I am Ujas Dharamshi, a BLS/LLB 4th Year Student. I am writing a book on labour law for the benefit of the workmen / labourer and employer as well. The book is basically will be written in lesser legal language and more in sorted simple language will be beneficial to Workmen, Employers.

The book will include Rights and duties of Workmen, Employer, Trade Unions (recognised or Unrecognised), forums, institution, grievances departmentss, authorities, courts for the labourers.Their queries, disputes, claims, priveleges etc.Hence it is quite beneficial for everyone as it will include various acts relating to them

This book will be published by us on no profit no loss basis as it mainly for the labourers and workmen and their rights. However I wanted a lawyer to get associated with the book whose name can be associated, being me a student.

So if any suggessions, materials for writing a labour book, inculsion of any topic or any other feedback is there kindly reply.

This book will be distributed to various companies, industries, trade Union, Colleges, workers etc. so that everybody can be benefited.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Dear Ujas,

Best wishes for your endeavour.  If you have specific issues pleas post , I will do whatever possible from my side.

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     01 July 2008

Labour law is a vast subject bringing in its fold several legislations. Even the central legislations exceed 35 nos. beside there being several state level legislations. A consolidatation of QA on all subject in a single vol. would be a tough task. A book by Sh. HL KUMAR Adv. is in the market. You can take guidance in bringing in an improved work.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register