New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudhir P   21 September 2023

Writ petition p

I complained about revenue official at lokayukta in 2021 that they are not doing survey and tampring revenue records but no relief. Can I file writ direction in high court of telangana since we write in petition that I had not filed in any high court or Supreme Court related to same matter


 4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 September 2023

If lok ayukta has not taken any action on your complaint then you can very well approach high court against the delay by filing a writ petition seeking direction to lok ayukta to  try the case expeditiously 

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     22 September 2023

Hon'ble Loka yukta only investigate in a complaint and submits its finding to the competent authority for action. In case you are not satisfied with action or in action of the competent authority, you can approach the High court, as adviced by the above expert,.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     22 September 2023

If you have proof of tampering records by revenue officials you can file complaint in vigilance department.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 September 2023

You can submit your grievance to revenue intelligence department. It is an independent advisory body to deal with prevention of corruption and maintenance of integrity in public services and for ensuring just and fair exercise of administrative powers vested in various authorities under the State Government. Its primary objective is to advise the Government in matters relating to corruption, misconduct, lack of integrity or other malpractices or misdemeanour on the part of public servants under the executive power of the State.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register