We are single Sikh family in the non register society and the Majority is Marathi ( sake of the knowledge of readers)
1. Some office bearers having issue with my father had stolen the society letter head by hand of cashier of the said society and had started the signature campaign against my whole family?
2. the purpose of the campaign was to give written statement to save the 6 accused who are facing trail in the court of law under charges against s*xual assualt on women.
3. The member who wrote the defamatory article are in number 2.
4. The person who went each house to collect the signature of the flat owner are in number 4.
5. The person who had signed on blank letter head ( which they knew their signature who be used to save the accused and character assassination of my family is the pupose of the campaign) are in number 9.
6. I had made complain to society in written to take action against the culprits and take the custody of stolen letter head and investigate how many misuse of letter head was done by the culprits .
7. society had not replied to the letter above.
8. I was not having any informaiton about exact what defamatory article was been circulated and provoked other flat owners to give their signature at first.
9. Then one day I was given thebunch of xerox papers of the letterhead which was been circulated along with the signature copy attached to it.
10. now can I sue all those 9 person who had signed on the defamatory circulation along with all those 2 who had drafted and those 4 who appraoched the people houses in the signature campaing carried against my family?
PS:- I wanted to know whether the signature of the person on such defamatory article make the person involved in the offence and can face the criminal suit against them.