LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dev (xxx)     27 September 2013

Working lady

Wife is working in bank and has falsely replied to my lawyers notice that she is jobless. I know the bank where she works currently. How can I obtain her income details?

Any idea? Pls reply.

Learning

6 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     27 September 2013

u have to worry only if she has take any step  for dissolution of marriage, and claiming maintenance . now it is to early to take a call on this.

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     27 September 2013

I suppose your matter is not pending in the Court and your lawyer has only sent a notice....

If she filed maintenance application, you can file application for issuing witness summons on her banker, you said you know the address

so your work is done

Relax

Anamika Vichare

Purush Hakka Saurakshan Samittee

Family Court, Bandra, Mumbai

anamika_vichare@rediffmail.com

P

Dev (xxx)     27 September 2013

Anamika madam and Raghvan Sir,

My efforts for MCD failed. Got false and baseless response to my lawyers notice. I have son whose age is 6. She abondoned my son 1.5 yrs back. I am taking care of son single handedly but lucky enough that my parents are there to take care of him as well.

I have filed divorce on cruelty grounds. Next month is the first hearing date.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     27 September 2013

i am not disputing ur facts, what i am saying is let her file a  case for maintenance then u can take a call. keep all her employment details ready and try to file at the time of maintenance petition.

Mango (Consultant)     27 September 2013

If you know her PAN card number then you can file RTI along with the case details to get her Form 16A. Form 16A should reveal all the details necessary to prove that she is working...

Mango

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     27 September 2013

ok fine now if yr wife filed any int maint appln, you file apln for issuing witness summons on her banker

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register