LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     26 February 2017

WOMEN- A Long Way to go Before They Get their Due

The tennis match between men and women has started again, only that, now it is held in the courts, in public view.

While it is really easy to get swayed by emotions, when you visit the family court and watch the painful psychological scenes, you really want to give a word or two to the men.

This link below takes you to a gory incident that very rarely is witnessed in our so-called civil society. Read this and decide for yourself if women get the respect due or do men really need to do some self-cleansing before concluding about women.

https://www.quora.com/Life-What-is-the-most-emotionally-painful-thing-that-you-have-seen-read-or-experienced-in-your-life

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

Sir,

You are talking as if each and every man who goes to Family Court is a psycho and Each and every woman who goes to Family court is a Junko?

(Guest)

Sir,

You are talking as if each and every man who goes to Family Court is a psycho and Each and every woman who goes to Family court is a Junko?

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     26 February 2017

No, not at all. My reference here is purely to the criminals and perverts among Men.

Hope this clarifies.

I have witnessed male-centric-issues and those are nothing short of horror, but one forum and one posting

is not enough.

It pains me the most when i see the clock at the court. It keeps ticking away and takes precious time off the life of these youngsters who 

just go on fighting with no end in sight.

I shall post few incidents later ( male-centric-issues ).

Hope this clarifies.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : NATARAJAN IYER
No, not at all. My reference here is purely to the criminals and perverts among Men.

Hope this clarifies.

I have witnessed male-centric-issues and those are nothing short of horror, but one forum and one posting

is not enough.

It pains me the most when i see the clock at the court. It keeps ticking away and takes precious time off the life of these youngsters who 

just go on fighting with no end in sight.

I shall post few incidents later ( male-centric-issues ).

Hope this clarifies.

Very correct sir.  Even I keep suggesting kids not to go to court and adjust with each other and lead happy marital life, but seldom do they listen.  For people like these only courts are made isnt it?

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     27 February 2017

I do not know whether courts are for kids or adults or both. I believe they are for both but that is my personal belief.

But I know for sure that courts are NOT meant for FAMILY matters.

The very fact that there are courts for FAMILY matters means we have couples who do not know the meaning of FAMILY matter.

This means they lack the MATURITY.

This means they are KIDS.

So, that way, you are RIGHT.

stanley (Freedom)     27 February 2017

@ Author 

Apperciate your sermon on the subject . Its time you put forth your sermon and lecture  before the legislature on gender biased laws which we know even you are unable to change.Had they been no laws than it would have been animal instinct .

you talk about family matters . Its high time you become a counsellor for families that lack maturity as suggested by you ... 

The link provided in this article, leads you to an incident that is just unpalatable and seriously makes us think whether the true MEN have to pay for

the crimes of the so-called-men who are dangerous savages.

Speaking / counselling couples --- Thanks for your suggestion --- It is of no use. I would rather pen my observations at court, here on this forum so that atleast one or two might think twice before taking a hasty decision.

Today, the couple have issues that go deeper than what is visible on the surface.

Some time ago, I was approached by a person fighting his divorce case, to meet his aged parents and provide some mental solace.

I told him i am not into that as a profession but he was working for a MNC where I was employed before and equations took a turn where-in I agreed to meet his parents.

I could read the mischief in his mother's eyes and the provocative behaviour of hers that made her daughter-in-law move away.

As time passed by, it was close to 12 mid-night and in 4 hours, the versions of the family members made it clear that the husband was a rubber-stamp and his mother was a very tricky psychological rogue.

So, I guided them on the right options, all along bearing in mind the interests of the bigger picture of a FAMILY, guided them to an appropriate advocate and left.

It is such a scene in India today that you just cannot believe anybody's words prima facie, since there are lot of grey areas between the Truth and their version.

So, guide on the basics of law, basics of humanity and just exit.

This is the best contribution to society.

stanley (Freedom)     27 February 2017

@ Your approach is focussed on a one sided platform about men being savages . Men and their families the negative side .Why arent women and their familes negative when it comes to filing of false cases and in order to compromise cases abstract money in the form of a settlement  .We have been approched day in and day out by men and their experiences who are facing gender biased laws . From my interreaction with them i have seen them suffer .

For you women may be abla nari or i have to presume that they are always right in your frame of mind .wink

we are going off-track.

my article pertains to this piece, as highlighted earlier.

https://www.quora.com/Life-What-is-the-most-emotionally-painful-thing-that-you-have-seen-read-or-experienced-in-your-life

I have not discussed men/women/good men/bad women/ bad men and good women within matrimony.

The article is directly related to the link above.

Please click on that link and read the piece that appears in the page that you land in.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register