Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Woman threatening our family by having affair with dad

Page no : 4

priya (student)     05 June 2011


thank you all for ur time n help n sorry i had gone out to relatives...for now i m studying n want to take action after i start earning so that i can pay her or legal fees or anything that until that time what evidence should i obtain against her so that she is threatened ..
father does not want to make a case he's afraid she might do anything agaist him(mr. arup said that a friend is doing a drama.. this could be here also ,just that we are nt sure and he keeps telling that it would be suicidal if we do anything against her, so not taking any action), mother says let it be at some time she will leave... but i m afraid this nature is making her strong n proving the Holding out as couple...and also for my future my brother's future(he wants to do love marriage,but his gf's parents might reject because of this) we want it stopped completely...
After two days Father has to go to a metro to get his leg operated , and she is forcing him to only go with her and not any of us and he, in turn subdued, is going with her not any of us(she has done this quite a many times in past)...
if i manage to take a picture of them in station would it help? although he is not telling by which train he is going...

priya (student)     05 June 2011

Originally posted by :Arup




priya : pleasae consider my grief..a wicked woman is treachering our family...


Sorry to say that your father is drama baz, and he & the other woman is playing with you and your mother. Though it is my guess but the base is one of my friends, who do the same drama that - under the pressure of his other woman he compel to keep that woman with maintenance and residence. It is about 15 years and the same burden he is bearing till today.

Till your father supports that woman, she will not leave your family, as you expected. Perhaps your mother’s leniency encourages your father- to make her wife fool. May I correct to say that, your father still staying with her together?


Anyhow, You do not have any locus standi to interfere into your parent’s affair. But you can claim the share of your’s own, as suggested by mr tajobs.

Yes mr. arup can be 110% correct..that he wants to save her...and the fear of not taking action starts from there as he says taking action against her might be danger to his life in that she could sue him for anything,or that he would have to commit suicide...mother also fearfully  says let it be..he's already 50 n i many years will she do this...she will go away someday...

but i want to end this...

priya (student)     05 June 2011

IPC 498. Enticing or taking away or detaining with criminal intent a married woman

498. Enticing or taking away or detaining with criminal intent a married woman.--Whoever takes or entices away any woman who is and whom he knows or has reason to believe to be the wife of any other man, from that man, or from any person having the care of her on behalf of that man, with intent that she may have illicit intercourse with any person, or conceals or detains with that intent any such woman, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to two years, or with fine, or with both.



1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     05 June 2011

Yes the law makers have been foolish.


Equally foolish are those who don't care to amend it,so that it includes a woman also as an acomplice to the straying husbnad.


And the most foolish are those feminists who drained so much energy on drafting laws for wife's rights,only to get them nullified by suddenlly changing their tracks and coming out to protect these k**** ,who break the morale of this very wife for whose dignity they had been fighting in all these years.


And the eternally foolish are those who still believe ,"Only the husband is the culprit.While the other woman is a lunatic who's been drugged and seduced by him.So she must be protected and maintaine.Most of these "eternally foolish" is the breed of women themselves,who by saying such statements show to all "we deserve to be treated like sh*t".

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     07 June 2011

ms priya,

ipc sec 498 is not for your case. it deals with diffrent issue.

if your mother excaused your father, then your interference is quite unnecessary in the matter, because your father reach harm and damage to your mother. she had the right to sue her, not anybody else in the world.

priya (student)     07 June 2011

we all have excused him ... but she is not leaving him... and has bound him to come to him...moreover she does not let him go outside city without her also going .. recently my uncle's son's marriage happend and she said to him that see i did not create any disturbance in that marriage now take me for a avacation somewhere..SO THIS IS PURE BLACKMAIL,... n having said that her intention is clear she will cause disturbance later on in our lives and if we let it go she will continue to rise!

its has to be stopped even if he does not want to stop...for sake of me my brother and our future live if not for the parent's lives!

rupesh (Engg)     06 February 2012

both person sign on paper for 13B divorce but judje sheet blank so what i do ? problem is i court clark and lawyer not give case no. and told when new judge come then give then our case resisterd and we wait 6 moth on that date what we do?

maybe my sasur give money to lawyer, because my wife doing govt. job and she want divorce but they not want and spoile my life my age 33y and her 26y.

can i get a true copy from court on that time. because i filed RCR and i win that but not go to service because she want divorce. so i sign on 13B paper but , now i have a problem delay in my case. i get rcr decree 9nov2011  can i go through this and get legaly ans then file 13A.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query