LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bunny Chintu   28 June 2023

without permission of constructio

Dear experts
I am an ordinary man and not having any influence in any manner.
But one person in our area 266.66 Sq.mts (60×40)got permission for G+3 flats permission from the city muncipality but constructed G+5 but muncipal authorities did not taken any action demolish or dismental the illegal construction and many a time muncipal authorities visited and seen the un authorized/ illegal construction.
is it not the duty of the muncipal authorities to dismental the illegal construction openly visible and persons like can't dare to comply due to their influence in all manners.
kindly advice on this.
thanq experts in advance.


 1 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     29 June 2023

Collect relevant evidences for unauthorised construction and issue legal notice to municipal authorities and one person.

If no action is taken to demolish file a suit for permanent and mandatory injuction besides police complaint through a local prudent lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register