IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Khandelwal   16 January 2019

Withdrawal of prosecution under 321 Cr.P.C.

Respected Seniors,

Section 321 of Cr.P.C. explains that a P.P. or A.P.P. may withdraw from the prosecution with the consent of the court at any time before the judgement is passed in respect of any one or more offences.

My question is that, Is the permission of victim not required for withdrawal because it's not directly provided in the section and if it is then please explain...!

Thank you
Your Regards
Rahul Khandelwal


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query