LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dinesh Tennikoit   26 April 2020

withdraw the proceedings u/s 257 of crpc

can complainant withdraw the case u/s 138 negotiable instruments act if non bailable warrant pending against accused.


 3 Replies

manohar   27 April 2020

The accused may recall NBW. No problem go ahead. If the case is withdrawn NBW becomes ineffective.

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 April 2020

The complainant can seek to withdraw the complaint. The mayyer will be dismissed as withdrawn; the NBW does not survive thereafter.

Dineshkumar (Advocate)     27 April 2020

it seems the accused can himself escape from court order bcoz NBW is different and withdrawal of the case is  different. what about the validity of court order.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register