Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

UMA DEVI MADASANI (INCHARGE IPR DEPARTMENT & HR DEPARTMENT: CS (Executive) student)     02 December 2008

wipo exams

Mr. Senthil Kumar,
I am very happy to say that you are my guide in gaining knowledge in IPR laws.  I am undergoing DL-001E Primer on Intellectual Property   course conducted by WIPO.  This is 3 hours course.  I prepared answers to all questions in each module and prepared to write exams.  I tried to write exams by typing my answers in boxes provided underneth each question.  When I verified my grade book it shows no exam conducted and I am undergoing the course.  Please guide me to complete my exam for this course explaining how to write my exam so that I can complete this course.  I would like to complete this course as I have already registered my name for * DL-101 General Course on Intellectual Property - 1   conducgted by wipo and another course offered by brainleague.  These courses are useful to polish my brain and knowledge in ipr issues.  I f I succeed in these courses I will be successful in completing my P.G.Diploma in IPR Laws which I have to write exams in June, 2009.  I hope you will respond immediately when you read my message.  And I had participated in webinar conducted by brainleague on 27-11-2008. It is very useful and great.

Learning

3 Replies

Dinkar Vidyarthi (Advocate)     09 February 2009

Hi Uma,

I would like to Know from where you are doing the Diploma Course in IPR?

UMA DEVI MADASANI (INCHARGE IPR DEPARTMENT & HR DEPARTMENT: CS (Executive) student)     11 February 2009

Hi Dinkar,

Sorry for the delay.  Number of courses are open by several institutes and persons.  Kindly go through Senthil Kumar's blog indiapatents.blogspot.com.  You find several courses. You can choose yourself.  All the best.

ritu bhadana (advocate)     11 March 2009

thanx for the info uma

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register