LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shriks........... (healyhcare)     11 February 2013

Will it be dismissed????

1. rcr +125crpc  by wife in family court asking cohabitation but not going for it as husband wants to stay with her at a rural ancestral house.
2. divorce filed by husband in session court same district same jurisdiction on desertion , mental cruelty and unsound mind..

3. both appeared in each others summons...
4. writ statem. with affidavits in rcr n 125crpc submitted by husband saying ready to cohabitate but its wife whos withdrawn from husb society and not rejoining.....
5. in divorce wife jus appeared for 1st date now not appearing... case proceeded to no say against wife...., affidavits and verification of husband over
6. question here is although cases would be fought on merits,will affidavit by husband saying ready to cohabitate in rcr would be used as a weapon by wife to deny my divorce and dismiss the case?????
or she has to go in for cohabitation with me to deny my divorce under condonation  act????
7.both not interested in stayin 2gthr .....the contest is jus for maintenance...MCD they askin for my lifetime earnings which is impossible.....wat to do now????

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register