Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

STUDENT.... (.......)     16 October 2014

Will can

Dear Members,

Kindly advise on the below:

Person (A) want to write his LAST WILL but before that he want that court should conduct his Medical Examination from a GOVT HOSPITAL before writing his LAST WILL so that in future his son & daughter can't fight for property with wrong allegations/intension or fake evidence (for e.g. Person (A) who wrote his LAST WILL was forced or was not MENTALLY FIT to write his LAST WILL and so on...) and they should not waste their time as well as the court of law.

Is it possible that Medical Examination can be done in this case. If yes, Please suggest the procedure for the same.

Thanks in Advance.....

Rahul

Learning

9 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     16 October 2014

Medical examination cannot be conducted and no court will issue such an order. Better get the WILL regd to clear all your doubts.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 October 2014

What is your question?, do you think that you can order a court to conduct medical examination at your whims and fancy?  First understand what you want to ask before posting the same.  A purely imaginary and unfit academic query.  Be practical in thinking and while handling such issues.  If the testator wishes to prove his sound mental health,let him do so by executing his Will in the presence of two attesting witnesses, the attesting witnesses will certify that he was in sound mental health at the time of deposing evidence before the court at a later stage when there is a dispute on the Will.

STUDENT.... (.......)     19 October 2014

Thx fr ur reply... Tell me what if the witness dies before the testator and whn testator dies hw one cn prove at the later stage whn dispute occurs that testator ws mentally fit to write his will.

Thx fr ur reply... Tell me what if the witness dies before the testator and whn testator dies hw one cn prove at the later stage whn dispute occurs that testator ws mentally fit to write his will.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register