Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rihan   15 December 2018

Wife wants come back after 2 years of filing 498a

Dear experts,

My wife has filed fake 498a case on me and my entire family two years  back. the reason was i did not buy costly smart phone for her (silly reason but true). She filed MC case also.  In these two years l lost many things in every aspect, due to these cases my mother became bed ridden (paralysis), i lost my career, lost lot of money, away from my daughter these 2 years. 

While filing the case she said, she wants divorce and dont like stay with me, Now she  has taken U turn, she wants to stay with me.

I  am unable to understand her mentality. The above  cases are still going on in court, now what decision shall i take.

Shall i  accept  her or shall i fight in court? i know accepting her is like suicide. 

On humanity grounds if i accept, there are lot of chances that she can file again cases whenever i dont but any gadget or any item which she likes. If i dont  take her, dont know how many years  these case will go on and mainly about about my daughter future.

Am in confused state.  Need expert opinion. 

Learning

4 Replies

Sugar Daddy   15 December 2018

I am going through 498a case. my wife have filed so many false case on my younger brother too. after so much harassment why you want to take her?? mentality of such women is to use weapon of law and harass husband side for their illegal demand. don't take her back at any cost tommrow she will file more cases. and more harassment better is to stay away and live alone. your mother didn't do anything to her still she suffered. I m no expert but I m also going through the same ... no one is worth these sleepless nights we men go through and false allegation that stress out our innocent family members

Rihan   15 December 2018

Thank you for your valuable opinion Mr. Sugar.

Shashi Dhara   15 December 2018

Ur are walking on both side sword edge &saw .it may take year or decade.be careful before taking any decision.

Rihan   21 December 2018

Hi Prasanna,

I am ready to pay money. But she took U turn now.. She said she dont  want money, she wants to stay with me.

How it is possible now. If i dont take her back, she wants  to continue the case.

What shall i do now?   pls suggest

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register