LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kamranmulla   27 January 2022

Wife tried forcing a false case by trying to harm herself intentionally

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Kamran mulla facing lot of mental harrasment and stress from my wife .right from trying to thretening me to harm my family's liberty and life to abducting mu freedom to live .day before yesterday she faught demanding 25 k expense from me and when I tried convincing her i don't get that much money and can give the expense I could she told me I'll make sure "to aur teri family 12 ke bhav main Jaoge " and took knife tried harming when I stopped her she also hit me with it .she was rushing to flew to police when I tried to take her to hospital because only scar and cut she did she broke my phone .I took her to hospital where dressing was done and I did mlc at police station I have recorded the conversation of entire stunt she did I tried filing police complaint but instead of taking my complaint he was telling me he will file case on me only if wife tells him against me I told him sir I have proof you can do I fear what are my rights I can no longer afford to stay with my wife as I fear she might do it again .I am a indian muslim is there any legal rights which i can use her family is just trying to show its normal incidence and I should stay with her .my house owener and society has strictly told me to vacate flat 


 3 Replies

PALLABH HALDAR   27 January 2022

First of All file a complain in the nearest police station and take supporting evidences like video or voice recordings and try to take people who has witnessed these incidents if Satisfied FIR will be registered against your wife under sec 323 506 of IPC.

Later on if you wish to terminate the marriage you can seek relief under Dissolution of Muslim Marriage Act

Because register an FIR under section 498A 

Domestic Voilence Act

In my Option don’t delay the matter and seek immediate legal opinion 

Advocate Pallabh Haldar 


Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 February 2022

meet a lawyer.                       

V Kumar Singh (Executive)     27 February 2022

Have faith in the almight. If you are innocent, nothing will happen to you. Collect evidences. Do not trust police, they are worse than crooks. Some lawyers, police, judges, public prosecutors are extortionists and womanisers. Do not trust anyone, keep ur eyes and ears open. Hire an honest lawyer, keep abreast of information, and continue with ur life, work, job. This is the Indian Justice System - It is worse than the gutters of Mumbai ! Do not lose hope, you are not alone ! I myself am facing a false 304B for past 10 years. Have faced crooked judges, police, lawyers, and what not.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register