Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sekar (Self)     03 August 2022

Wife threatening using the police complaint filed 6 years ago

Respected experts,

Six years ago, my wife created a drama and injured herself by banging her hands on a steel cupboard. When I informed her parents they came and took her during my absence. After few months, police came to my home and said that my wife had filed a police complaint. I was taken for enquiry. There I came to know that my wife had made a medical certificate for the injury and trying to make a false case. My wife did not come to the police station, her father and brothers were there.  The police officer did not ask anything about that. After discussion from both sides, the police officer advised me to bring her back. For the sake my child, i brought her back. However, she did not mend her ways. She even aborted our second child against my wish.  She often picked up quarrels for nothing and threatened to call the police every time. 

My life has been a hell all these 6 years. Now, I could not take it further. I do not want divorce but I wanted to live away from her, but she is threatening me with the old complaint which she filed 6 years ago and file DV case. 

I don't what to do. Please advise me. Will the old complaint be taken up again?  She had obtained a false medical certificate. Can she make a medical legal case without my knowledge? 

Please advise.

Thanking you

Sekar

Learning

2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     04 August 2022

You should prefer to reconcile and settle the issue(s)/ dispute(s) amicably, which are normal between wife and husband in day-to-day life.

GURPREET SINGh   04 August 2022

brother kush b nai hoga darne ki zrorat nai hai sher bano ....complaint ka v time hota h kisko bol do jo krna krlo 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register