LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sweet boy   12 March 2020

Wife suspected extramarital affairs

Can a husband on the grounds of suspected extramarital affair between his wife and his friend (a married male in a private firm) file a complaint to the police station or file a case in court on the basis of phone call list or whatsaap casual chat? This might go on to mentally harass his wife with the threat of destroying the boys family life and career.
The lady being mentally harassed by the husband over several years that has made the relationship bitter.
Does the boy lose his job if the husband writes to the HR of the company or higher official alleging the boy is disturbing his wife? Does this personal matter affects the professional life?
What if the wife denies the fact of having affair and accept that she did have normal call and chat with the boy as it is between two friends known to each other seveal years and everyone has the right to speech to talk to other person?
In return does can the boy file a defamation case or mental harassment case against the husband for destroying their friendship or destroying reputation in the company?
Please advice.

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     12 March 2020

What is your locus standi / concern to the question paper Mr. Sweet Boy??

I went through the previous post as well.My question here is the husband in a position based on above to destroy the boy's career?
and what is the consequences if the wife says for or against the husband?
I read through the posts and I guess this is not a same story.

Also what steps can the boy take against the husband in such circumstances?

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     30 March 2020

file police complaint then filedivorce petition

call 7506552608

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register