Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassed (accountant)     30 May 2012

Wife staying at home for last 3 months,can she file false dv

Hi,

I have straight question,My wife is staying with her parents for last more than 3 months,but from some sources i have found that just to extract money from me.my in laws are planning to file false DV case against me.My wife went home for rest as per indian culture after 6 weeks of delivery of child.

I have husband/wife smses with me which she sent me from her parents home saying that she loves me and she cant live w/o me,want to come ASAP.But my mother in law is shrewed blackmailing me for money else she will file DV case against me.Me other in law is doing brain wash of my wife telling her that her parents needs money and they can use this oppertunity to fullfill their desire.

So, my question is can they file DV case against me if i have all the love/caring messages of my wife with me.becasue there is no question of misunderstaning or fight between me and wife.

Thanks

Learning

21 Replies

(Guest)
Dont give up more to ur in law take her alone give kick, my case is same, say ur wife what she thinks, if she loves u then she will come. Go once to her bring back then send her a ligal notice. Record all the calls. Dont request more.
1 Like

manish (cdsdfasd sdf)     30 May 2012

try to record your conversations as much as possible

1 Like

SSB (HR)     30 May 2012

everyone has a different story to tell.. mine is just vice versa case. Here my husband is sending all the smses to me saying he loves me and the he suddenly changes and now asking for divorce.

there is nothing happened but only he and his family members doesnt love our daughter and he is involved with another girl.Secondly they are blaming that my parents are breaking this marriage. 

There is law for divorce, there is law for breaking evry relation (my father-in-law has debarred us from everything legally), but is there any law which is for making or fixing relations??? :(

I too recorded all the conversation(Sweet talks) with my wife...and my inlaws where they are mentally harassing me.When i listen this threat from them..but i love my wife too and i also have 6 months daughter that's why they are taking me into pressure for money..

Hi SSB,

I do agree with you there is no law for making or fixing beautifull relationship.But it is also the true victimes(bride) are deprived from justice and innocence groom families are also victimzed becasue of these laws.

May god give u patience and health/happiness...

SSB (HR)     30 May 2012

nothing to say..... 

Have patience and consult a good lawyer. I know when you love someone actions get delayed.........

all the best

It was intentinally not recorded coz i never wanted to hurt her..but her mothers is too shrewed..she also did same with her father take all his property in her name..so same is doing with me too..

SSB (HR)     30 May 2012

Yessss.......... and th eperson who suffers the most is the one who love his/her better half...!!

May god give sadbuddhi to these people.. :'(

SSB (HR)     30 May 2012

same case is with me. My husband father is also involved with another woman and my husband is following his way. i wish ki jldi hi akal thikaane aaye aise logon ki.

Days and nights are passing in pain and waiting...... but no clue of future.

My Question was,can her mother file false DV case after 3.5 months(there was no violance as i am IT pro so i dont have time to think to hurt any1),if i have all the proof against them?

SURESH KALAGA (secretary)     30 May 2012

"there any law which is for making or fixing relations??? "

Dear SSB :

No Law is required for making or fixing relations. Relation should be made or fixed only by true HEART not by any Laws. LAW CAN NOT MAKE A HEARTFUL OR GENUINE RELATION. So, do not try to make a relation trhough or by Law.    -    Suresh

Mahesh (LEAD)     30 May 2012

yess SSB.. Same with me.. i had been delibratly delaying my case.. thinking that one day my wife will understand her mistake and all be good.. but my all efforts are wasted.. its been 2.5yrs.. counsller submitted failure report to court and now the case is WS.. now all crap.. evidence.. etc.
i never recorded our coverstantion.. but i had stored her abuseive sms's but.. one day she cunningly took my cell and deleted all the sms's.. i told her instead of deleting these sms's delete the haterate fromher mind and behave well. Now i dont want to stay with her.. but now she asking for my house..  why shd i give my house i bought this house with so much pain .. and took for me my wife and my son's happy ness

i am tired and very unhappy.

Mahesh (LEAD)     30 May 2012

yess SSB.. Same with me.. i had been delibratly delaying my case.. thinking that one day my wife will understand her mistake and all be good.. but my all efforts are wasted.. its been 2.5yrs.. counsller submitted failure report to court and now the case is WS.. now all crap.. evidence.. etc.
i never recorded our coverstantion.. but i had stored her abuseive sms's but.. one day she cunningly took my cell and deleted all the sms's.. i told her instead of deleting these sms's delete the haterate fromher mind and behave well. Now i dont want to stay with her.. but now she asking for my house..  why shd i give my house i bought this house with so much pain .. and took for me my wife and my son's happy ness

i am tired and very unhappy.

Needs Advice (Data Entry Optr)     30 May 2012

nothing can be if he or she is not want to run a family. Our womencells, caw are growing gold with these kind of cases day to day law is being made on how nicely to kill a happy married life. So like a cancer laws changing no recovery.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register