Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raman (student)     18 October 2014

Wife rfused to disclsoed resposne to application u/s 91crpc

My SIL has filed the 125 Crpc case against my brother and demande high maintenance from him and concealed her sources of income from court.My brother filed the application under section 91 Crpc to dislcose her assests, sources of income, appointment letter etc..The court issue notice and asked her to file the reply but she filed the reply in which she refused to dislcose her income..
The court did not take action..what is the remedy and future course of action if the wife refused to dislcose of what is asked under section 91 Crpc by the applicant?


 2 Replies

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     19 October 2014

She have to submit her income proof otherwise it will attract contempt of court , tell your brother move an application in the same court requesting the court to give direction to her company to submit her service details including her salary before the court .

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 October 2014

Your brother has to prove her income and financial status, though she has refused to divulge the details of her income, the court will not be a silent spectator, her attitude will be records and an adverse inference will be drawn on her petition seeking maintenance and the same may be liable to be rejected.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register