Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jayadev behera   23 February 2023

Wife qualified btech iit madras and mba from iim ahmedabad and now preparing for ias

My wife left matrimonial home and now has filed fake cases on me DVC , 498A , maintenance 125 CrPC and Divorce . She is highly qualified : IIT madras and IIM Ahmedabad. She was working before and left job during marriage as she never liked corporate job. Now after separation and filing fake cases She is not working and preparing for IAS . How should I argue to deny her maintenance in DVC and 125 CrPC. NOTE : 5 years of marriage and no kids 

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 February 2023

Consult and engage a local prudent lawyer to contest / defend your case(s) on its merit, which has not been posted and impossible to form proper opinion to oblige.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     23 February 2023

If she an income to maintain herself then you have to prove that otherwise you have to maintain her 

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     23 February 2023

It is not only moral duty but also legal duty of husbsnd to maintain her wife irrespective of the fact that wife is well qualified and may earn so husband can't escape to maitain her wife.

anubhav Bhatt   23 February 2023

Dear Client, You should engage local Advocate for further steps. Then they will clear all doubts, whatever you have and of need more clarification, you may contact us. Then, I'll explain properly about your case.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
High Court
Mobile 9198889990.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register