LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

salman sajid   09 August 2020

wife not coming home.

i am a muslim
if i want to get my wife back in my home, she is residing with her parents. which section should implement in this case.. like section 9? restituition of conjugal rights?
section 9 is for hindu marriage act..
which section is for muslims? kindly tell me..



 4 Replies

KS Johal   10 August 2020

Sorry to say, what is the reason that she's not coming back home?

salman sajid   10 August 2020

her mom always interfare in our married life. once i told her that i dont like it. her mom want to come in our home, and want to stay with us, i denied. so she gt upset n left my home. n staying with her mom from last 8 months..

its my choice, how can i let her mom ruin my married life.

tell me plz

K.S.Ramaswamy Advocate (ADVOCATE)     10 August 2020


      Before filing any case under family law, it would be appropriate to call upon both families  elders and frame a issues to be sorted out and discuss  the matter and try settle the matter before family members. Subsequent to elders interference dispute not settled it would be in my view would be appropriate to approach the court as per family laws.

1 Like

salman sajid   10 August 2020

already done all these things sir.. plz tell me further actions that i should take..


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register