LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arjun Arjun (**)     18 December 2020

Wife not coming back

My marriage was in 2018.In 2020 September, my wife went to her parents house purportedly for writing competitive exams.But after that she did not come back. When I asked her date of coming back, she vaguely said in January 2021 she has exam and that about February and others she does not know. This incident happened on 3/12/20.After that she stopped calling me and started ignoring my calls. I am not able to see my child also. Her father told me that as I had not gone for her sister's marriage, He needs to think again for sending his wife and grandson to my house.They all(she,her parents, relatives) stopped attending my calls. Her mother last year had told me to get transfer near their house and live in their house. But I had not succumbed to their plans. Please advise me how can I get divorce with custody of child

Learning

2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     18 December 2020

Hello,

There has to be a continuous 2-year separation between you and your wife for filing a divorce application. For now, you have the option to file restitution of conjugal rights application to bring your wife back. You can file a child custody application at any time. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 December 2020

Repeated query, 

See response of the expert in original query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register