Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin Dhavad   07 April 2019

wife not attend in court for hearing date

I have filed application u/s 9 of hma act for restitution of conjugal rights but my wife not attend on hearing date 3 summons will be send but no response from her side. what should I do. please help me.


 3 Replies

Nikita Parekh   07 April 2019

Matter will proceed ex-parte

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     07 April 2019

Withdraw the section 9 HMA petition and file divorce petition 13 HMA and let her not appear in that case too, getting ex-parte divorce decree is better than getting ex-parte restitution of conjugal right decree.

Shashi Dhara   07 April 2019

Marriage is parama Pavithra. Stick it to and wash out for it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register