LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surya Kiran   12 July 2018

wife left without intimation

gud evng sir im married my wife left in jun month with his brother without any intimation to me when i was in office. she don't want to lead life with me. I filed a case to lead life with me in Hyderabadat LBR NAGAR court. she filed a petition in Supreme Court for case transfer to Delhi. Please suggest me what to do. regards SuryaKiran

Learning

13 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 July 2018

Usually Divorce cases, and cases related to custody of children, & case of Civil Nature can be transferred by Supreme Court, when Transfer Petition is filed under Section 25 of Civil Procedure Code. Matrimonial Disputes may also involve cases, which are generally in nature of "Criminal Cases" like Maintenance Application under section 125 Cr.PC or a Application under Domestic Violence Act, which may be sought to be transferred by filing Transfer Petition/Application before Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, under section 406 Cr.PC or by filing Special Leave Petition (SLP) under Article 136 of Constitution of India.

Surya Kiran   12 July 2018

sir can u share the contact no plzz

TGK REDDI   12 July 2018

Await the decision of Supreme Court.

Surya Kiran   13 July 2018

still were waiting for the reaponse frm supreme court sir since ine year sir is there any chances to stop the transfer of case sir if its their plz provide me the steps to stop the transfer for if nex

madam im ready to continue my married with her but she is not responding back to me

gud evng first i applied for contiune the married with me at malkajgiri court at sainik puri and my advocate sent the notice to her to get back the martied with me after few days she repiked she need the mutual divorce frm me acooirding her matter my advocate prepare the case and filed fir divorce at court and 2hearings at malakjgiri court she applied for transfer of this case at mumbai thane dist and she direcy applied transfer pettition at supreme court and then i got a notice frm supreme court said thay i need reapond on that matter within a month as per supreme court orders and send repky to the court till date my case ia pending at supreme court and now i want withdrawal my case were should i apply for withdrawal of my case plz help

gopinathan (business)     18 July 2018

Wife should be satisfied with luxury, n s*xually. Otherwise family may be collapsed

better forget d incident n try to lead fresh life. Otherwise u won't get peace

better forget d incident n try to lead fresh life. Otherwise u won't get peace

TGK REDDI   18 July 2018

No peace.   With wife.

Surya Kiran   18 July 2018

but she is not responding back to me sir

Wife should be satisfied with luxury, n s*xually. Otherwise family may be collapsed

TGK REDDI   18 July 2018

No limit for luxury; no, I'm afraid, limit for s*x.     It's, therefore, impossible to satisfy a wife.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register