Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Wife is suicidal what should i do

wife is very aggressive lady .

At present she is staying in my home. She is psychiatric patient, under treatment. Attmped suicide 3 times during past 8 years. As per 2 Dr. advice I have complete her psychometric test from govt. institute. Test show that she is aggressive, assaultive, mental retardation person. She suffers from severe depression accompanied by sucidial trials. If in anger/frustration she kills herself what issues I can face ( presently RCR case is in court).

Filed RCR last year when she left marital home without reasonable cause and take all jewelleries with our 8 years daughter. She have only return to dismiss RCR no intention to restore conjugal relation.

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     26 July 2014

Dear,

If she is staying in your home then why RCR is filed and in order to save yourself from something worst in future, better get her admitted in some mental hospital and make sue she gets the best treatment.

Advocate Kapil Chandna

(Guest)

Filed RCR last year when she left marital home without reasonable cause and take all jewelleries with our 8 years daughter. She have only return to dismiss RCR no intention to restore conjugal relation.

Originally posted by : Kapil Chandna

Dear,

If she is staying in your home then why RCR is filed and in order to save yourself from something worst in future, better get her admitted in some mental hospital and make sue she gets the best treatment.

Advocate Kapil Chandna

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register