Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

wife give threats of 498 and demands cash and half property

Page no : 3

vipin yadav (none)     12 September 2010

@aishwarya

hi...i dont know wots non-lawyer faily forum.....m not frnd with anyone....

answer to ur doubt dat y i wrote at 3 am is - in my previous post i wrote i dont feel sleepy coz m tensed alot...at dat time ,every1 sleep and i hav nothing with me except my internet...so i surf net at nights....is it wrong to write at 3am about my probs???

everybody wants a good sleep so as i.....but wot if i cant???

even last night i sleep near 3am and woke up 8 am....as u can see me wrting my post now at 10 am......

(Guest)

r u frenz with the non-lawyer men of family forum,who hate women coz of which u tried distracting the attention of family forum members like this?

as i can see,u newly joined this forum,and wrote abt ur problem at 3:01 AM....even if someone is v.harassed by his spouse and wants legal advice seriously,he will write abt his problem after a good night's sleep,so that he can reproduce all facts of his case perfectly...not at 3 am....and at this time few men of family forum are also awake,posting different threads.....so i doubt

if i m am wrong, i apologize...and wud again ask u to follow advice of archana...i wud also ask u to take marriage counselling

@Aishwarya:

Are you sufferring form depression? Can't you trust a husband, who is facing such cruelities from wife? And you still clarifying your doubts? It seems that you doubt other males around you. When frustration reaches its peak then depression starts. Please do not try to see every male in the same manner. A husband who is so tensed then how can he have a 'GOOD SLEEP' first and then come to the forum? A true suferer will never be able to sleep in the nights because of tortures. Whereas I am sure his wife will be having very good sleep in the nights. You should get well soon and then reply the queries of the members.

@Vipin: No need of keeping such a wife who is abusing like anyhting. Keep recording the communication with her where she abuses and threatens you of not allowing you to remarry, false dowry cases etc etc.

• Gather all the evidences related to her cruelities
  • Hire a good advocate and file for the divorce on the Cruelity grounds
  • Be prepared to face false 498A, DV etc.
  • Dont bow to her unreasonable demands.
  • Join and attend SIF meetings in Faridabad
  • If you fight your cases with all the evidences then you can do the settlement in 4-5 lacs only.

Please do not forget that they can not claim the expenses done on the marriage. This is a settled law. Donot open your cards in front of your wife and inlaws. Keep working silently!

1 Like

vipin yadav (none)     13 September 2010

@cool...thnx for d nice advice man.....aishwarya ki galti nahi hai dear....infact baate banana ,bhashan or updesh dena sabko aata hai...main bhi achha bhasan deta hu sabko.....lekin jo problem face ker raha ho usi ko pata hota hai k kyu neend nahi aati or kyu har time mood kharab rehta hai......anywaz....thnx again dear

himanshu (student)     14 September 2010

hi, i read your post and i think Will you please quote the provision of law under which infertility is a ground for divorce

himanshu (student)     14 September 2010

hi, i read your post and i think Will you please quote the provision of law under which infertility is a ground for divorce

[url=https://www.profexpress.fr/]soutien scolaire[/url]

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register