LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NK   20 April 2022

Wife file complaint caw cell after i filed court case ,

Dear Experts,

Me and my wife is living separately since last one year and i had filed court case in my hometown in December 2021, summon for section 9 was sent and same received by my wife but my wife and her family did not appear in court on first hearing.
Now yesterday i.e 19th April 2022 (Almost after 4 month of filing case by me) my wife has filed a purely false complaint in CAW cell , Delhi and CAW cell has given me a date for next month to appear.
Since my case is already under trial in court , does this complaint made my wife is valid ? and do i need to appear in CAW cell on given date or only my lawyer can go on my behalf and explain to CAW officials.




 2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     20 April 2022


Criminal complaint and marriage petition are both diffrent cases. So appear before caw and explain your case. You have to personally appear before cell. 

Parasar   20 April 2022

yes it does

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register