Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Wife false education and profession on matrimony profile and

Hi All,

I am a NRI and married a girl in india when I visited India for two weeks. She posed a software engineer at present  in matrimony profile with MBA and they prnted MBA on their wedding card. Marriage was done as per christian rites

Post marriage, When I am asking for educational docs and experience now, she is telling she dont have MBA but degree , she dont have experience as software engineer at present but she told worked in call centre long ago. She is now teling do what ever I can do. She is telling she cheated and threating false 498 cases upon me. She married me only for money. I toook zero dowry and never asked anything post marriage also.

I am a permenant resident of Australia and was cheated by her . I consulted a lawyer in India , he told faking education and job in wedding card and profile is not a crime since it doesn't involve money.  Please let me know if I don't have any chances to claim this fraud from girl ?

Learning

16 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     09 December 2018

Your issue can be solved by encouraging her to become software engineer. There are many institutes in India offer training in software. Join her in good institute.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     09 December 2018

Your mistake, you should have checked her educational documents/credentials before agreeing for marriage, but you asked those after the marriage. The wrong information about the person may be used as ground for annulment of marriage but the Family Court in India may not consider giving wrong information about education as good enough ground for annulment of marriage. You're PR of Australia, first get Australian citizen as soon you get eligibility for the same and snap all connection with India, you will not be forced back to India even if she files complaint against you under section 498a IPC etc. The issue of getting out of the marriage can be worked out later after you are secure from false criminal charges and such other threats given by her.

(Guest)

Hi Sir,

She and her father forcing me to apply on her documents and they are supporting that a girl give false information before marriage. Even I compromise with her false documents her intention is still to get money based on false cases. Thats is the only reason she married , internally she is not interested in coming abroad even I compromise, her idea is only money. I am just preventing her by saying visa will not be given with these documents as I dont want a chater in my life. Please understand , she is not interested in married life , she is trying to get huge money from me after keeping cases.

Now I am very much afraid she might put 498a and other cases one me and my parents in coming few days and they are ready to get issued LOC upon me. I am literally crying after cheated because of fraud woman like this. 

Please advise me , how can I get rid of this situation, for getting citizenship it will take more than 2 t o 3 years.

I got married a couple of months ago, she started threating me that she will keep cases on me by taking advantage of me and my family soft behaviour.

this type of cases ends with compromise. No doubt she will put 498 A and other false cases against you and your parents. If your parents are old age ( i mean senior citizens)let them file complaint before Lokadalat that they were being harassed by your wife and threatning to file false cases. 

They can also complain under Maintenance and welfare of parents and senior Citizens Act 2007.

(Guest)

Hi Sir,

Thanks for your advise. I have sent a advocate notice to her two days before from a local Indian advocate based on non consummation and mental cruelty of her shart stay in our house . Also mentioned the documents part in notice. she left matrimonial house as soon as I left abroad after marriage.

I am still abroad, I have given power of attorney to my Dad , we are in process of filing divorce under decree of mental cruelty and non consumation.

Should I stop communicating with her now as I already sent notice ?

when you have already startted legal process the question of communicating with her does not arise. It may create doubt.

(Guest)

please let me know if we can take bail or can I do any safe side activities before she lodges 498a or other criminal cases.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     09 December 2018

you can file divorce case. the opinion of lawyer is correct.

Shashi Dhara   09 December 2018

Marriages are made in heaven why r u blaming her. U live with her happily.dont divorce her for this silly reason.she is jewel Keep it up&enjoy Ur life with her.if u don't accept her u loose every thing.mind it.

(Guest)
I am ready to compromise but she is threating me and my parents every day despite of her mistakes .. and she is having mental cruelty and marriage consummation was refused by her..she has no intention to listen my single word.

(Guest)
I am ready to compromise but she is threating me and my parents every day despite of her mistakes .. and she is having mental cruelty and marriage consummation was refused by her..she has no intention to listen my single word.

Shashi Dhara   10 December 2018

It seems that her brain is fully washedby some others.

Shashi Dhara   10 December 2018

As Ur a Christian itis hard to take divorce and very difficulty also. U have to move petition in court giving specified reasons including wife cruelty adultery. Incurable decease living separately for more than two yrs without reason mental retardness.u contact eminent advocate and discuss with him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register