Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nifty 50   15 May 2022

Wife desserted me

Hello Team, My wife has left me and gone to her Parents home past one and half year. I have tried all the methods to call her back, though she had blocked me wherever possible. She wants me make a separate home near her Parents home. And I stay 400 kms away. I can't leave my parents just because of her. Can anyone guide how do I approach for divorce. If I go for section 9, definitely she will make lots of false allegations against me ,my family members. please do guide on how to approach for divorce


 3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     15 May 2022

You can file a divorce petition in court by consulting a local lawyer as your wife left you one and half years back.

Parasar   16 May 2022

file PLC and ask for counselling. start sending her essentials online. let her file cases, we will handle them

Nifty 50   16 May 2022

thanks for prompt reply dear Sirs

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More