LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Wife committed suicide after getting divorce petition

my wife tried to commit suicide last night after getting divorce petition from my side .The petition included mostly about her character issues.She wanted to come back to me several times .but i didnt reply as i wanted divorce.i came to know that she is in hospital now.I dnt know whether she left any note.what should i do now?pls suggest as soon as possible

Learning

33 Replies

(Guest)

Stay put.

(Guest)

pls elaborate

(Guest)

^ ^ ^

She might have felt guilty, she might have learnt her lesson, but there is no point in crying over split milk.

What is the use to cry now and try and commit suicide?  When she had the chance to show love, caring etc she should have.

Now that you've taken the legal course, ie filed for divorce and she now has taken a drastic step of trying to kill herself, you have a vaiild point not to cohabit with her, your divorce case has become much more stonger now.

She has got suicidal tendencies and you can as well convince the court that you cannot live with a person who has got suicidal tendency.

Beware, if you still are keeping in touch with your ex-wife, such actions will prove to be detrimental.

Restrain from any type of contact via phone, email, word of mouth etc with your ex, or else you might end up in jail, as there could be another angle to it, a criminal one.

(Guest)

the divorce case is not over yet .only the petition was sent.

Reformist !!! (Other)     21 April 2013

She will be booked under Attempt to Suicide. Pray karo ki woh bach jaye and she must be booked under attempt to suicide CrPC.

Gaurav (consultant)     21 April 2013

Hi Mithilesh

Did you have any proofs about her bad character as it can be troublesome situation for you as well ?

Mia (Engineer)     21 April 2013

are you sure of the accusations you stated of her character? here you mention that she wants to make the marriage work and you are the one keen on divorce. i feel you are guilty of Character assassination.

(Guest)

hello gaurav,

no such proof is there.during a heated argument she claimed she will go out and talk with other guys if i dnt give her time.i suspect about the character issue and  mentioned extra points in the petition as lawyer told that.i do not know what to do now

Dude,

I have ample proofs against my adulterous wife and was provoked by my lawyer to file adultery but I stopped as it will be of no use.

Check my Private message please

(Guest)

hello gaurav,

no such proof is there.during a heated argument she claimed she will go out and talk with other guys if i dnt give her time.i suspect about the character issue and  mentioned extra points in the petition as lawyer told that.i do not know what to do now

(Guest)

what kind of trouble?can you explain?

does before marriage affair count in court as adultry ground?

@need justice,

I have a question here.

If husband complains (no legal action)  about wife bad character (assuming he does not have nay proofs) to her parents even then can  she trouble husband ?

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     21 April 2013

Hi Mithilesh if your marriage is less than seven years old immediately hire the most competent lawyer and act strictly as per his advice regards ASHOK

(Guest)

i asked my lawyer he said i should withdraw the case.is it ok to withdraw?as she is in hospital and she wanted to come back neithe me nor my family members wanted to take her back.i mentioned that she used to call guys in house while i was in office.she used to chat with guys but there are no proofs regarding this.what should i do?i did all  this as my lawyer said so to make the case strong.

what will happen if she dies?

if she survives what will happen if i fail to prove all this?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register