Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh   09 March 2023

Wife cheated money

Sirs,

I am an NRI working in gulf and trusted my wife and sent money to her account for buying a land. I go for a vacation to my country and we both searched a good land to buy and somehow we couldn't do it. The money was still her account. I came after the vacation and after a year I came to know that she bought a land in her name.  I never expected such an act from her side and the fights begun. She was not willing to give my money back  or add my name. She filed a divorce petition and she got the divorce on Dec 20222 and married another man immediately.

I have the bank statement proof and is there anything I can do against her?

Thanks to all

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 March 2023

A spouse may cheat the better half out of sheer frustration or to fill the emotional void. However, there may be cases where Section 415 can be used in cases of cheating by a spouse. 

anubhav Bhatt   09 March 2023

Dear Client, you should file a criminal complaint against her immediately, and you stated that you have sufficient evidence, so FIR more clarification, you may contact us. Then, I'll explain properly about your case.
Adv Anurag Bhatt
High Court
Mobile 9198889990.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register