LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ipsit Roy (Associate)     08 June 2015

Wife causing trouble

Hi I have been married for over 2 years now and my wife is majorly inflicting cruelty on all my family members. She is demanding, abusive, hysterical and insanely violent in her behaviour towards me and my family members. I have already filed complaint against her in the local police station although there has been no action encouraged from our side. My question is if I file or divorce now is there any way I can get her arrested for her ill treatment mettwd out towards my family. My father is blind due to glaucoma and is also a chronic asthma patient my father suffers from rheumatic heart as well. She is constant threatening me with 498A and have also threatened me to kill me in sleep. please advise as what step should it take to save myself and if there is a way I can have her arrested.


 1 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     09 June 2015

Gather all proofs for the threatenings she issues on you and file divorce on grounds of cruelty.if she files 498a also fight the case on merits.apply anticipatory bail for all your family members to prevent arrests in case she files false cases

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register