Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife and her father brother harassing me n my family?

Page no : 2

Superman (Executive)     05 October 2014

Hi Respected All Again a twist ..now at women cell it has been decided to stay alone at a rented house with her...but her attitude hasn changed ..she is just has to do as she has no choice to go against the decision ..but she is trying her best before we go to live seprate that i say that i dont want to live with her by talking rude with me ...blaming my parents and al crap..if iam effected i wont let u live??She says to have s*x with her ..then only she wil beleive i am with her ..which iam totally against and dont want... I need guidance pls suggest Shld i go n live with her? What all things i shld take care of?? What action can i take if she misbhaves ?? Can i say i wont have s*x ..can she makes this a issue.. What legal action can i take / what are my rights if extreme situation arrives can i ask for divorce?? Pls help..!

Hi Respected All Again a twist ..now at women cell it has been decided to stay alone at a rented house with her...but her attitude hasn changed ..she is just has to do as she has no choice to go against the decision ..but she is trying her best before we go to live seprate that i say that i dont want to live with her by talking rude with me ...blaming my parents and al crap..if iam effected i wont let u live??She says to have s*x with her ..then only she wil beleive i am with her ..which iam totally against and dont want... I need guidance pls suggest Shld i go n live with her? What all things i shld take care of?? What action can i take if she misbhaves ?? Can i say i wont have s*x ..can she makes this a issue.. What legal action can i take / what are my rights if extreme situation arrives can i ask for divorce?? Pls help..!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register