Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Why men should refuse to marry?

Page no : 7

ROHAN (Adm)     13 March 2009

Rajesh,

I now understand why women were not given freedom for centuries. I now understand why women didn't work along side men for centuries. When women work with men, all kinds of things can happen - from romance, s*xual attarction, ego clashes, flirting to s*xual harassment allegations.

Future society is in deep trouble with feminism. The faster we kick it out, the better for all - men, women, children and the aged.

ROHAN (Adm)     13 March 2009

Even as per logic and other aspects - 'MAN HAS ALWAYS BEEN MORE GREEDY THAN WOMEN'.---------------------------------------------------------------

ARE JAYALALITHAA, MAYAWATI, INDIRA GANDHI MEN OR WOMEN?

ROHAN (Adm)     16 March 2009

There are many more forms of discrimination against men apart from 498A. It is a long list.

Join www.498a.org, www.saveindianfamily.org, www.savefamily.org and www.mynation.net

Well said! Paternity fraud is very high all over the west. In India too, it is rising. I have an example before me. One lady tried to contact me on the Internet once. AS we were chatting, we got into a discussion about her husband and family life. Then, to s*x. She asked me whether I can help her become pregnant as she was desperate to have a baby and that her husband was trying hard but somehow they were not able to. This is a REAL story and I have faced this. This happened 6 years back. Can't forget it. Of-course, I didn't have the guts to do it as I come from a conservative family and my mom is very strict.

SIF is not just saving families but is also campaigning for justice. We have asked for a Ministry for men's welfare, to cite an example. We have pressured the govt. to pass the CRPC amendments,

PALNITKAR V.V. (Lawyer)     17 March 2009

The laws should be reviewed so that its abuse can be avoided

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     17 March 2009

mr. rajesh kumar !

i totally agree with you.

mr. palnitkar !

law has exceded too much while encroaching in the persons' liberty to live freindly and trustfully.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     18 March 2009

In a democracy, laws reflect the power equation in the society. The power equation has come to become loaded against men for a very simple reason- Women use men bashing as a political tool, men do not do that. Women demands division of society on the basis of gender, men want to stop this division.

Contradiction is a very useful tool in political campaign. In such campaign, you say exactly contradictory thing and demand a benefit which follows from both the statements. In ancient system of logic, it is called "dwividha", or a sword sharpened on both side. Look at the feminist logics:

-Marriage is bad for women and women should not marry so more benefits to women in marriage.

-Women should be trated equal, so reserve seats for women in legislature, job.

-Women should not be treated as commodity and they are vote banks.

I dont know really whether women movement will be able to divide the society on gender line or not, but its success will be the worst thing in the life of a common women.

ROHAN (Adm)     18 March 2009

That's very well analysed. Men are being fooled and men probably want to get fooled too. So, contradictions are clever stitched. Even though marriage as an institution is pro-women by its very nature, and no other social institution gives as much protection and security to women, it is termed anti-women and laws are made to harass men. Infact, we need laws that are pro-men in a marriage because marriage itself is a woman-centric institution. Ask women around you whether they would be ready for one-night stands or s*xual relationship outside marriage and you have the answer. Most women in all parts of the world want marriage because of this reason.

ROHAN (Adm)     18 March 2009

"Well, even that is acceptable. What is not acceptabe is usurpation of fruits of men labour."

This is the only statement that I dispute. Why should women get equality where it suits them? Let them join Siachen and the dingy mines too.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     20 March 2009

Well explained the situation of male society, today. Really appreaciable.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     20 March 2009

Well explained the situation of male society, today. Really appreaciable.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     20 March 2009

INDIAN MEN ENSLAVED AND REDUCED TO PET DOGS WITH THE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ACT

By givemejustice

ROHAN (Adm)     20 March 2009

This is very apt! Indian men are indeed slaves of women now as they have paid the price of empowering women at their own cost.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register