Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Why men should refuse to marry?

Page no : 19

Vijay Shah (merchant)     06 February 2010

definitely the wrong place bud. I had a very similar situation. comparing other men to Myself and they make you feel like you were 1 among the 10,000  trival heads , coming to some Swamvaar and now that she is yours, you should feel obliged and lucky. But I have learnt to go above such personal situations and hit the bulls eye of the problem - CONGRESS PARTY and its likes. I will keep saying it so many more times and  , hopefully it will seep through gradually like dampening  the tight earthen pot minds of those who still think this is a male vs female problem...anyways ...reg. a "good lawyer"

...you know this is a lawyers forum so all lawyers are "good" ..but if you would like to know more info about getting the right pick you may IM me and I will try my best . I dont have any names just methdology.

Good Luck

VJ

Rajadiraja (Advocate/consultant )     07 February 2010

Kumar, as vijay rightly said, this is a lawyers forum so all lawyers are good.  Still you require help in Bangalore, pl. contact me thro email - virgo5274@yahoo.in and I will help you out.

Raja.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     07 February 2010

Intresting article- College Men are hiding from college women:

https://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/07/fashion/07campus.html

The college girls in the article bemoan the absense of men stating that at best of the 40% of students who are men, only 10% of the men (4% of the college population) are really available for dating.

Well, it is important to refuse to date before you refuse to marry.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     19 February 2010

Mariage is the union of two souls and minor difficulties should be overlooked while getting united. Had the marriages not occured, we would not have seen the world on today. The miuse of some acts should be aoided but no quesion mark should be made over the pious duty of marriage. It is Peetri Rin (Prental Loan) which a man should try to repay.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     19 February 2010

RajKumar is correct, for the time when marriage was a social institution.

Now it is no more a social institution, it is a legal relation (read legal trap) governed by numerous laws like marriage act, divorce and maintenance laws, criminal laws, domestic violence laws, dowry laws- all laws designed to emasculate, humiliate man and extort money & obedience from him- let us see some definitions in laws:

-When a man demand money in consideration of marrriage it is dowry, when a women demand money in consideration of marriage, it is maintenance.

-When a man goes for extra marital relationship, it is adultary; when a women goes, she is a victim.

-domestic violence against women is a crime, it is humourous when victim is a man.

-Man has to maintain a child born in marriage, even when he is a victim of paternity fraud.

-able bodied educated women cannot maintain herself; uneducated unemployed man can maintain himself, wife and children.

-marriage is a legal relationship where all rights belong to women, and all duties belong to men.

Enough of it dear, the institution is doomed. No institution which promotes slavery of man is likely to survive for long.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     22 February 2010

A married men commit suicide every 9 minutes- Sound reason for not getting married.

https://www.dnaindia.com/india/report_one-married-man-commits-suicide-every-9-minutes_1350968

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     05 March 2010

In any case time is running out to refuse marriage. With women reservation, our parliament will become feminist and very soon they will pass a law making marriage mandatory. 

As many political parties are supporting women reservation, we should understand what women reservation means. Just to understand what a feminist politician will speak in parliament, I am quoting a few notable quotes of feminism:
---------------------------------
"The nuclear family must be destroyed... Whatever its ultimate meaning, the break-up of families now is an objectively revolutionary process." -- Linda Gordon
------------------------------------
"I feel that 'man-hating' is an honorable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them." -- Robin Morgan, Ms. Magazine Editor.
---------------------------------
"To call a man an animal is to flatter him; he's a machine, a walking dildo." -- Valerie Solanas, Authoress of the SCUM Manifesto
-----------------------------------
"The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness...can be trained to do most things." -- Jilly Cooper, SCUM (Society For Cutting Up Men, started by Valerie Solanas)
----------------------------------
"I want to see a man beaten to a bl**dy pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig." -- Andrea Dworkin
-------------------------------------
"All men are rapists and that's all they are" -- Marilyn French, Authoress; (later, advisoress to Al Gore's Presidential Campaign.)
--------------------------------------
Indian men should prepare themselves to hear such chanting in parliament too. The enslavement of men will be complete with reservation of women.

SO REFUSE TO MARRY BEFORE MARRIAGE BECOMES MANDATORY BY LAW

suresh (hhh)     06 March 2010

Marry a girl only if you don't have any family members....otherwise they will also suffer a lot bcus of ur wife....i'm also the one who wants to commit suicide bcus of my asshole wife....

ad. creaminall (professional Advocate)     06 March 2010

sir i think that you are personally suffering with such type of problem. any way I do agree with you but have you think why woman became so aggresive? under whose guidence they are taking such steps? ofcourse her advocate/legal adviser. it is my personal experiance. i have seen many advocates who insteed of trying to settle the dispute between the couple, encourage them to fight with each other. why? just for earning much fees? and we realise only when we our our nearone/dearone suffer with such type of problem and then we blame the judiciarry? sorry to say but we advocates are also responsible for such condition of husband.   

1 Like

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     06 March 2010

We need to understand gender relationship. Unless until we understand gender relationship, we will not be able to understand the issue.

My personal experience or otherwise is irrelevant in any debate. I have my share of good & bad experience with women. However, in my public debates I try to be as objective as possible. 

I analysed marriage from a new perspective, just have a look (I am copying my comment from some other discussion):

various study says that women do not want s*x- so why do they do s*x-
have a look at the article:
https://www.newsweek.com/id/216341
As a matter of fact if a women does not want s*x, all s*x is rape if forced and prostitution if used for exchange. I also agree with the fact that men want s*x.
In my view, women at no point of time wanted s*x. But men always wanted it. So women used s*x as a tool of exchange. Women exchanged s*x for marriage, as marriage provided women and her children a sense of security. Women also agreed to give up her s*xual independence in marriage for two reasons- for women it was very easy as she never wanted s*x in the very first place; and to men it provided a biological reason to help women in child rearing... for a man will not agree to assist rearing of a child who is not his biological offspring, just like a step mother.
Thus a women is not forced into s*x- she exchanges it. Just that a man does not want to do any labour, but do perform various activities in exchange. Just an advocate does not want to plead a case (i happen to be an advocate), but plead it in exchange. Sex was always an article of exchange.
It is traded openly in all societies in the form of prostitution, being used selectively by some women to get some benefit (i.e. s*xual favour to bosses for pay raise/promotion is well documented)..... s*x is/was/will be always traded.
Denying s*x in marriage is changing the very basis of marriage- exchange. Yes, if such right to denial is to be accepted, men right to deny marriage temporarily should also be accepted.
Once you will understand this, you will understand the difference in gender- and the term gender equality. You will also understand why will Men right activism will support prostitution as that will reduce the bargaining power of woman in exchange (understand by feminist oppose prostitution)- understand why we say refuse marriage (reduce supply of your merchandise to get better price)......... We are in gender war.

Dear Friend- I dont hate women, in fact I love them. I am merely trying to reveal facts- What ever I say, I always refers to various sources- See what telegraph is saying-
https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/secrets-out-book-reveals-why-women-really-have-s*x/story-e6frg12c-1225770446785
Look at newsweek,
https://www.newsweek.com/id/216341
Look at daily mail:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1211624/Why-women-s*x-To-relieve-boredom-win-favours-stop-headache.html
And in fact I was introduced to this concept by a feminist only in an orkut community. I have not read the book on my own (you can be sure after reading the book I will come out with new theories), but it has been written after years of painful research-
Why Women Have Sex: Understanding Sexual Motivations from Adventure to Revenge (and Everything in Between) (Hardcover)
Cindy M. Meston (Author), David M. Buss (Author)
One of the author is a women.
Men have s*x for s*x; women have s*x for something other than s*x.
We all are trying to find what that other thing is- it may be pity on men, or to cajole him, or due to curiosity or adventure, or to get some benefit-
Or to enslave men.

Marriage is merely an exchange for s*x. This is another reason to refuse marriage.

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     06 March 2010

adv creaminall, you are very nearer to the absolute truth.

what rajesh kumar said, in this thread have based on strong logic.

NOT ALL, BUT ALL MOST ALL WICKED WIFE GROUNDED WITH A STRONG SUPPORT OF SOME MALES.

THEY MAY BE FATHER, BROTHER, UNCLE, ADVOCATE, BOYFRIEND ETC.

jmale (sdsd)     07 March 2010

Sathyama Jayathe ! Innocents will never face any issues. Our great law will protect us. Mera Bharat Mahan !

Having said this (lol .. lmao)

My advice: get a gun / cynide and use it against all their family members not just your better half :).

Take care of evidence:
Phone( simcards registered in dead people's name - destroy sim card after job + even the mobile (because even IMEI no can be tracked) ), if you are using hitmen get them from outside town( north get south south get north),do not show face , get small number of people .. 2 maximum (large groups r not effective)
if you have enough cash pay police and get the job done by them (yep .. :) ), if you are such a cash cow, then do one thing .. get arrested n go to jail and do all the above and below mentioned points from there, after mission is executed + 2 weeks come out n go to a long picnic not with parents (let your parents go alone)

its better to face a murder charges in court than 498a

i will explain how: court is full of corrupt people .. after the murder .. you will be in jail (if chargesheeted - if you dont cover your tracks - if you dont get AB (its easy to get for murder than in 498a :) )) for some time .. if you are such a nut that you have not taken care of above, i suggest surrender in court with media - cry and say that you are being framed and get bail - enquire about the judge and APP - bail will be easy -  then pay some bribe to Additional PP .. he will not oppose bail . once you are out of bail .. then its very easy .. to break the case ..

in jail - eat special food (you have to pay), there will be god fathers - be friendly - but dont be a jerk and start showing off - like dont tell everyone you are Sun tuzu - keep mouth shut and cry (good for your eyes) , stay in addmision ward (not with criminal - there will be brokers - mostly the doctors - they will ask 5000 you say ok - pay in instalments), dont fight with anyone, if your jail has games like carrom play it, listen to other's stories and develop your knowledge - question how they could have escaped, dont do manual job in Jail (even if police hits you - earn respect), speak in english to jail supernindent, and do excercise ( join the long timers - foreign nationals for drugs - they will teach you new techniques in excercising)
- dont drink in jail - sleep properly - smile and be merry - but if attacked (not threatened, but attacked) break the opposite guys head (he should not die though :) ) - you can get hospital for this :) .. - study - think of big thing, real big things, you will be surprised how Jail can teach you - yours is a petty case - but you are in a place better than 1000... IIT/IIMs puttogether - make best use of it .. like I went to the meditation hall too :) !! and argued the concepts the teachers told us in english ; the astronishment of other undertrails was so much - i earned respect - I have been to many countries - seen many great things .. but let me tell you mate, nothing like Jail .. I love Jail :) !! ..

God has choosen you to undergo this training (not punishment) for some purpose - search that purpose.

there are many ways to get out of jail .. medical (giving money to jail people - they will take you to hospital - where you can eat sleep study etc - dont flirt with the nurses .. remember dog :) .. they are there for service not for fun .. they are not 498a wifes )
consult a advocate before and after you do the thing .. and be carefull with the advocate .. he should not blackmail you .. plan everything ..

this route:

no need of divorce - no need to fear or running behind dogs -You dont have to waster n years, get into depression or watch your parents age out and die ..

and during murder case,its you vs police( who dont really care after chargesheet and who are overloaded represented by the Additional PP who is generally corrupt to the core) .. but during 498a its you vs pack of real big dirty dogs( represented by efficient lawyer who will take money from both sides)

P/s: my advice is not logically arranged, not properly worded, i just wrote what came to my mind, hey you are free to ignore it - you have n number of dear advocate friends to advice you -follow them - iam not pro/against anyone advice - i wont debate if anyone contradicts me (no time :( ) !! - Just remember (convict) Rathore is f***king abha rathore in AC room, while you are reading this :) !!

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     07 March 2010

Human beings react to a particular circumstance in the society. When innocents are send to jail on false charges, people will prefer to do crime. If the result is same, it is better to go to jail after committing the crime. 

We need a very large percentage pf population to feel that if they are innocent they will be protected by laws. That is the basis of keeping people law abiding without use of force. Therefore the maxim- let hundred guilty go free but even a single innocent must not be punished.

With the abuse of various laws by women, we have reached a situation where a very large percentage of people feel that you can be punished- irrespective of fact whether you are innocent or guilty. Tolerating punishment if far easy if you are guilty. Thus if punishment is certain, people will prefer to be guilty.

We are in trouble. Our society is in trouble. This vote politics of government will destroy our society.

jmale (sdsd)     07 March 2010

Rajesh Bhai,

They spoiled my job my career my finance etc ..I was a guy who used to work real hard and wait for my yearly appraisals with lots of expectations, fight for extra 2 to 3% raise in gross sal etc ..  noww,god willing, i may become a member of Legilative Council .. so in short, i dont agree to your point in a way. that "soceity is in trouble". Its just we too join the mainstream .. we become like them and then we rule them. btw, nowadays not just my ex inlaws but every corrupt policeman, rowdy etc fear me :) !!

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     07 March 2010

I understand your anguish.

But friend- you are not the first human being who has suffered injustice, in fact it is not only men who suffers injustice. We all suffer injustice at some point of time, in some way. If you loose our self esteem, we loose our confidence- we are making the false accuser work easy. Fight. And remember my firend- despite such injustice at the hand of society, society has given us many things. I can write because society has given me education. I can express myself, because society has given is freedom of speech. Merely for one injustice, we should not forget the numerous things society has given us.

Gandhi Jee was thrown out of a train. He didnt fight with the train conductor of english passenger. He fought the mindset responsible for such injustice.

Fight the mindset responsible for injustice against you.

And my friend, dont worry about a job or a promotion or a raise- in the journey of life, these are very small things- and they really dont matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register