Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Why men should refuse to marry?

Page no : 16

Bhaskaradeepak (SOFT. ENGG.)     19 November 2009

Ok.Rajeshji i agree its not my duty to discipline them.But  she should have left after knowing that i am a family oriented one women man.Insted gave suicude plights made me fall for her enjoyed the feel that i miss her.She tought guys like me were easy to cheat we won't come out fearing our self respect and familys respect.Thats y she chosed me.Now my family see's me differently,they suffered too.Then why should i leave her?

Atleast i will file a law suit make her family aware,how a girl can cheat entire family.They were girls are alwys right,i troubled her.Since i was a true man should i deserve this name? Even after knowing everything her fiace instead of trying to know the truth tried to threaten me.

When i opted for breakup she abused me badly that i came there to enjoy her,once my work is over i am opting for breakup like a  typical man,when i told her ,her pst she made suicide plights,i refused my words adn then opted for breakup.That time too she was telling,she loved me truly coz of nger she abused me,she can't live without me,she denied the proposal.When i asked her if its real ask her father to talk to me regarding marriage she asked me shamelessly am i comfortable with her withoout a marriage and said if i leave her she will die,the very next day of marriage,won't even let another man touch her.

When i contacted her sister and her husband(she said once she ws her sister),i am not even sure still now.Just to confirm there is no suicide attempt,i came to know she haven't even talked my name to her family.

What she thinks? men will throw away their respect and opt for any chep act just for a girl's body?Its not disturbing,anyhow in our men's too some shmeless fellow will be there to go after such girls.

I am waiting for the anniversary of the realtion to file my suit.Atleast by this way i could save a couple of men from falling in  trap.Am i wrong ? rajeshji?

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     19 November 2009

If you want to take some legal action for redressal of wrong committed to you, you are entitled to do it.

But what is the wrong committed? Whether the society takes it as a wrong? Whether the society thinks that some wrong has been committed to you?

Thus before filing a suit you have to decide-

1. What wrong has been committed to you?

2. What is the legal remedy available for redressal of such wrong?

Decide on these points before you file some suit.

Bhaskaradeepak (SOFT. ENGG.)     20 November 2009

1.Mental harrassment.

a.By hiding the facts of engagement and making me involve in a sort of physical relation,even tought not a complete one,it disturbed my principles of life.Thereby made me undergo a tough gony i committed a sin.

b.When i opted for  normal breakup,made suicide plights and not even cared to inform once she is allright.

c.Even that spoiled my image in my family with her explicit scraps.

2.Remedy:am not even aware of her family structure,i need her family members to be aware of the facts and they should admit that there is no further relation between us and i am free leglly from her even incase she attempts for suicide in future.

3.Whatever happens in her life,i should not be held responsible.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     21 November 2009

Sir, we r equally responsible for the evil present in the society. Every law can be misused even sc/st law too is being misused. Every electronic gazget is being misused. It is the task of concern authority to look at it. Thanks.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     21 November 2009

You are right Ashutosh, every law can be misused.

Therefore in civilised society, there are provision for stringent action for misuse of law. Therefore in civilised jurisprudence, there is provision for adequate compensation for victims of abuse of process of law.

Have you heard in india that ever any person has been punished for filing false case, or comepensation to innocent accused who has lost everything in decades of criminal trial, before being found innocent? I doubt we are living in a civilised jurisprudence.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     21 November 2009

Sir, This is India, and this country is paying for it's lawlessness. We still are in third world, a mere developing country. There is a failure of investigation agency. I too is a victim of false complaint case on trivial matter, which lasted full ten years. Complainant was going for revision of every oder passed. Everywhere every hon'ble judges passed remark agains the complainant, that it has been filed for mere delaying purpose, but no one fined him. Now the judgement is in my favour.  Also in case of my brother's marraige, my bhabhi's relatives harassed us a lot. She too was involved, We were getting constant threatening for so many years. This time only we have gone thro' the meaning of 498A. But we showed patience and kept surrendering attitude, allowed them to do whatever they likes. Still we keep distace from them.  Since this year(after 8 years) situation is in control. We avoided divorce at any cost. We have gone thro' horrible/bitter situation. Now I am following "Hani(loss), Labh(profit), Jeevan(Birth), Maran(Death), yash(respect), apyash(ldefamation) vidhi(god) hath(hand). These are in god's hand in this country with present situation. Law has become a paper work. I too have bitter a experiance and was thinking in your line. But time has changed my thinking. Everywhere bad people exists. There are lot  of females which can make your life heaven. There are lot of happily marraid couples. It is our luck. Hoping and praying a very good luck to you. Thanks.

There are good women, there are bad women. But why to take a chance?

Refuse to marry.

Vijay Shah (merchant)     21 November 2009

"Refuse to marry."

OR chase the matter right to the bottom

"UNITE togather to form a formidable FORCE that will go to any extent including MURDER , TORTURE and RAPE of those  ( CONGRESS and alike ) politicans & their  families who make such BIASED laws.498a and DV being some BUT NOT ALL of them " - TERRORIZE THE TERRORIST FOR ONCE AND THEY WILL KNOW 2ND TIME , ITS NOT SO EASY TO HAVE YOUR WAY

Sir WHY should we be in chains because of somebody else doing.Its like  Khairnar being imprisoned for the deeds of dawood ibrahim kaskar .

Oh BTW Rajeshji - I did observer 1 thing though  : )))

This forum has been collecting all the "sad men" togather . Like  frustrated family men , sitting togather ,  in a drinking lounge and hearing old Saigal songs   & more and more men look upto you as their "haamdard"  who can emphathise with them. I am sure they would also look forward to work with you on their matter.

Best of luck to all

VJ

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     21 November 2009

Very good response. We can form an Army like this. Good luck.

Vijay Shah (merchant)     21 November 2009

Kamalji

Thanks for your support . 498a and DV are just small figments of a larger problem . The Problem  is of  biased politicans ( who are remote controlled by foreign funds coming from terrorist countries -pakistan , iran , saudi ) and media ( funded by the like )  twisting the facts to their like and making these laws  and they keep exploiting the "earning and educated" , pushing them to new limits .

After seeing 'big dramas'  ( because all this is being played out ) that are happening recently between politicans to suite their 'vote bank' needs ( e.g. mayawati show or abu azmi/Raj show ) , generally speaking - I think eventually there will be  civil war  and we  will break up ( by community ,caste , religionn, gender - that is ,broken families  ,etc )OR someone will rize up and against this nonsense and get rid of this big "natak" happening in the name of

"human rights, democracy and secularism".3 big lies happening in india .

I hope its the 2nd solution.

In a democracy, vote counts. And it is easier to get votes when you try to give something to some group by snatching that thing, most of the time unjustifiably, from another unorganised group.

Women politics is all about snatching right of men, making them slaves and enjoying the fruits of men's labour. The easiet way to stop this politics is to refuse to marry.

So, Refuse to marry if you want to stop this politics of injustice.

Vijay Shah (merchant)     22 November 2009

THanks again for your concern.Your reaction is natural but
does not stop the action.
Let me explain with an analogy ( Pl kindly take it only in the spirit and meaning - nothing more )

You bought a Rs 1 Cr Home in a posh  Bangalore locality.
Within 1 month the whole house is full roaches and rats.
What do you do sir ?
Do you just lock your home with a  'Navtal' and say

" I refuse to stay here because the roaches and rats have infiltrated my home. Let them party !. I will stay in another Dharamshala/Guest house , till the rats and roaches realize what they were doing is wrong , apolopgize and come and call me "
Can we expect rats and roaches to ever have this sense

Or Do you just call the most stringent and powerful pest control agency that will not only kill the roaches / mice but also make sure the cannot reproduce their kind in future.

<>Rats == parasite communities and religions.
<>Roaches == parasite congress politicans and the like.
<>Pest Control== armed resistance and fight against congress and related parties .
<>Home == Your rightful allowances in society propotional to your contribution to it .Also the plight of your country.

and its not you alone .To a different extents WE ARE ALL doing this,myself included

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     22 November 2009

Well, let me explain what I understood from your analogy of house. You have a house, and some creatures are creating problems. Very well, you have to fight, there is no way out. If you are married, and your wife and in laws files cases against you, you have to fight-  there is no way out.

When I say, refuse to marry, it is to those people who are not married. it is to persons, who still have a choice to either get married or to refuse to marry. It is like telling people that this area is earthquake prone, dont buy a house here. If you buy a house here, earthquake may strike. If you have already brought a house, there is no choice. You have to take appropriate measures if and when earthquake strike.

But, if you still have a choice, refuse to buy a house in earthquake prone area. It may be fatal. Refuse to marry.

Rajeshji

2 pts here

• By  using the analogy of 'earthquake" you have attributed the   feimist abuse to "nature" meaning its there is society , natural and un-predictable so you have no choice but to flee.

Feminist  parasitism or fascim whatever you choose to call it ,is predictable . You can   tell it occurs in India as against other countries e.g. Singapore and China where  it is unheard of relatively speaking .You can tell it occurs more frequently in educated families with good income. You can tell it will most lilkely occur if you are an NRI and things dont work out with your marriage. You can tell it is 5x more likely to occur if you found your spouse via Bharatmatrimony.com  or shaadi.com.  You can tell it is  5x likely if you married  , part of "marriage crash course" because parents were telling you ....this is Indian culture son...get married.

• Flee from an eathquake prone area and ? ....(..implicty let me continue ) ....go to some other area which is not earthquake prone ..(unless you asume that entire planet Earth is at the same risk of having earthquakes which would impugn your main assertion that certain areas are relatively more earthquake prone ..gosh .. I  feel like  practicing for my GRE GMAT analytical tests again ! ) .....and buy a house there ...not the same as permanently  disowning the institution of marriage .That would mean because certain areas are more earthquake prone...therefore you refuse to buy a house ..period.

In short - you dont starve yourself of food because you have diarrhea & vomiting . You attack the disease ( == CONGRESS GOVT AND ITS LIKES ) with anti-bacterials.Although its a tough task , it has to be undertaken some day.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register