Why don't divorced persons agree to send me their marriage biodata

Page no : 2

Youth   12 March 2017

Originally posted by : Helping Hand !

Originally posted by : Youth

@helping hand

Aapki tareef?
aapko zarurat ho na ho,mujhe to hai

Tareef uss khuda ki jisne ye jahan banaya.. iaapko biodata chahiye.. mujhe photo... baaki shartein kya he?  zara ye bhi toh batao 

is this your matrimonial photo?
how do i know that you're handsome?cheeky

how do i know that you're not a married uncle?

(Guest)

@helping hand

Aapki tareef?

Tareef uss khuda ki jisne ye jahan banaya.. iaapko biodata chahiye.. mujhe photo... baaki shartein kya he?  zara ye bhi toh batao 

how do i know that you're handsome?

Lagta he aunty ka tv or dimag dono khrab he laugh

Youth   12 March 2017

@helping hand

Aapki tareef?

Lagta he aunty ka tv or dimag dono khrab he 

agar aap khubsurat and young laughho to apna photo to show karo.

photo dikhaane me itna hesitation kyu??????

i hope you are not a married uncle who's avoiding his photo so that his age is not visible.

if that is the case,then forgive mebroken heartsad

(Guest)

@helping hand

Aapki tareef?

Lagta he aunty ka tv or dimag dono khrab he 

agar aap khubsurat and young ho to apna photo to show karo.

photo dikhaane me itna hesitation kyu??????

i hope you are not a married uncle who's avoiding his photo so that his age is not visible.

if that is the case,then forgive me

Photo maine pehle maanga.. lagta he tumhare baal jhargaye hain aur tum buddi ho. isslilye apna photo nahi bhejrahi ho. angry photo bhejna he toh bhejo warna raasta naapo laugh

(Guest)

waise tumne biodata poocha, photo nahi ... indecision

Youth   12 March 2017

waise tumne biodata poocha, photo nahi ... 

Kamaal hai,
aap photo nahi dikhaana chahte,biodata bhi nahi dena chahte.lekin baar baar meri photo maangte hai.
I'm sure aap unhi logo me se hai jinki online profile hai or mujhe biodata dene se refuse karte hai wink

(Guest)
Yes autohide u r correct.better to not marry Indian divorce lady.this is my suggestion and she knows every loophole in legal system.nobody will take risk once again in life

(Guest)

By reading your replies it is clear that "Marriage" is the actual problem here.  Take the problem out of the equation.  Why simply marry?  Bang bang till you get fed up of each other.  No jhanjhat of biodata and you doing jasoosi or roaming to court.  No need to use condom also angel (there aer umpteen ways ont to teg you repgnant ) what say? u game?? Am reddy !!!wink 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : autohide4u
Once you get full biodata of boy you will file case of false promise of marriage and ask for big settlement. Why should anyone take risk? All divorcee women know the loopholes of feminazi legal system so nobody will ever put his hand in mouth of crocodile. Why do you need to hide behind website? Why don't you make friendships with people in your office or take some exercise class or college course and then make friends. Let friendship naturally blossom into relationship. If you hide behind the internet you will o my find people who also want to hide behind internet. Real relationships develop face to face with honesty and vulnerability. If you still want to look for match on website give full details of all court orders/FIR/maintenance/DV/settlement/alimony documents from previous marriage. Boy side has full right to know to what level you have stooped to get previous divorce before giving you any information.

I agree with you 101%. yes

BTW, tum hi ho kya ye querist.. querist says shes been on LCI for long... cheekyjust asking... bura nai manneka laugh

stanley (Freedom)     13 March 2017

@ youth 

From your post one can ascertain your nature that you are a dominating person who wants your way and have the next husband as your slave .

(Guest)

ye youth ki awaaz ko kya hua? busywink

stanley (Freedom)     13 March 2017

laughdevilBJ

(Guest)

Righto laughcheeky

(Guest)

Helloooooooo... kidar ho frown

Kevin   15 March 2017

Marriage is a important thing in the life.You already broke a relation ship Recently I have gone through a best essay writing service on marriage. According to them, most of the marriages are breaking with the ego problems. So keep cool after that do the thing you want.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register