Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Whther any individual (who is not an advocate) can contest the case on the behalf of petitioner/defendant?

Page no : 2

yogesh (will tell you later)     28 July 2008

Please post it under new topic as this will not attract the attention of viewers

In my opinion it may be apllicable with in the territorial limits of the region.Like in Delhi there is Delhi Rent Act-1958 which was ammended in year 1995

Mohit Attri (lawyer)     28 July 2008

yes,but with the permission of court. my friend told me that a person emplyee of punjab state electercty board cntsting his case in amritsar dirstt court. nd he hve  been won three case before this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query