Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sasuho (rgd)     18 August 2011

Who owns the title

Dear Sir/ Madam

My grand mother who own the title of a property died intestate before hsa 2005, and is survived with two daughter and son. All are married. Please tell me on whose name can be the prpperty be transferred. And what are the formalities required.

Thanks & Regards

Learning

4 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     18 August 2011

Property transfer of All legal heirs name.

sasuho (rgd)     18 August 2011

Dear Sir Can this law be applicable as the case has opened before hsa amendment act 2005

SEC 23.       Special provision respecting dwelling houses

Where a Hindu intestate has left surviving him or her both male and female heirs specified in class I of the Schedule and his or her property includes a dwelling house wholly occupied by members of his or her family, then, notwithstanding anything contained in this Act, the right of any such female heir to claim partition of the dwelling-house shall not arise until the male heirs choose to divide their respective shares  therein; but the female heir shall be entitled to a right of residence therein:

PROVIDED that where such female heir is a daughter, she shall be entitled to a right of residence in the dwelling house only if she is unmarried or has been deserted by or has separated from her husband or is a widow.

N RAMESH. (Advocate Chennai. Formerly Civil Judge. Mobile.09444261613)     19 August 2011

No.

sasuho (rgd)     10 November 2011

Dear Sir

Which law will be applicable for the residential property of which the succession opened before hsa 2005 (case related to residential property ie sec 23 of HSA 1956)

thanks

sasuho

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register